Ask about Rahni Sadler
- Won the Medicines Australia/National Press Club award for Excellence in Health Journalism for her Alzheimer’s report ‘The Vanishing’.
- Filed reports on the canonisation of Mary Mackillop, Chrissie Amphlett’s treatment for breast cancer and transsexual Australian soldier Bridget Clinch.
- Worked as an Australian news correspondent in the USA covering, election campaigns, natural disasters and celebrity highs and lows.
- Spent two weeks at the scene of Hurricane Katrina and she was among a small group of journalists flown to Guantanamo Bay for the trial of David Hicks.
- Reported live as Heath Ledger’s body was removed from his apartment and was fortunate enough to cover the Oscars six times on the Red Carpet.