Rachel Tomlinson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Rachel Tomlinson
- Rachel Tomlinson has written two internationally published books, Teaching Kids to be Kind, and A Blue Kind of Day.
- Rachel has spoken at national conferences and guest lectured on a variety of mental health topics, including; trauma, play therapy, domestic violence.
- Rachel has been a guest on ABC Morning news as psychological expert.
- Rachel Tomlinson is a frequent guest on high profile Australian and international podcasts, including Mamamia, Happy Families (Justin Coulson), Feed Play Love, The Juggling Act, Kiddipedia and more.
Topics for Rachel Tomlinson
- Hacking your brain to change your mindset
How to use science to change patterns that are keeping you stuck, unproductive and get more closely aligned with your ideal state.
- Work life balance in the post Covid world
Explore how to the push/pull between work and life and use mental health principles to get closer to a harmonious balance.
- FIFO life
Explore key transitions, and settling back into the routines of daily life, coping with missing family and general mental health and wellbeing with a psychologist, as well as practical support strategies to manage.
- Communication is key
Learn strategies from a psychologist to better communicate, whether it be with family, friends, colleagues or clients.
- Leading with values
Work with a psychologist to identify your core values, how the influence your inner critic and how to harness both to learn how to lead and work in alignment with your values.
- Team dynamics
Use psychological principles to identify key roles, and personalities within your team to harness productivity, value add and bring your team into alignment.
Testimonials for Rachel Tomlinson
Rachel is an engaging and knowledgeable speaker who is able to pace the delivery of her material to suit the audience.
West Gippsland Mental Health Primary Network
Rachel has a natural way with children by creating a calm, quiet space where the children were not only engaged but mesmerized by her storytelling. ‘A Blue Kind of Day’ is a beautiful book with an important message made clear and relatable to all children regardless of their current mindset. The students sympathized with Coen and enjoyed exploring ways to allow him to find his way back to his happy place.
St James’ Anglican School Library
Rachel was an excellent speak at ECUs Alumni Leadership Rountable event. She was easy to communicate with in the lead up and met the brief of the even seamlessly. Her topic was one of the most popular at the event, and she led the discussion in and engaging and participatory manner taking into account the different experience in her audience. We look forward to welcoming Rachel as a speaker again in the future!
Manager Alumni Relations
Edith Cowan University