Professor Ian Harper AO Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Professor Ian Harper AO
- Professor Ian Harper AO is one of Australia's best-known economists.
- He has worked closely with governments, banks, corporate and leading professional services firms at the highest level.
- In May 2016, Ian was appointed as a part-time member of the Reserve Bank of Australia board for a five-year term.
- As a member of the celebrated Wallis Inquiry, he was at the forefront of financial market reform in Australia.
- In October 2005 Ian was appointed inaugural Chairman of the Australian Fair Pay Commission. The Commission was an independent statutory body whose role is to set and adjust minimum wages in Australia.
- He is Dean and Director of the Melbourne Business School and Co-Dean of the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Melbourne. He is also a member of the Board of the Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Has a scientific edge but delivers in a humorous and entertaining style.
- Queen's Birthday AO award recipient 2020 for distinguished service to education in the field of economics, and to public and monetary policy development and reform.
Topics for Professor Ian Harper AO
- Economics and finance
- Government, business and academia
- Corporate Governance
- Future trends
- World affairs
Testimonials for Professor Ian Harper AO
Sagamara Pty Ltd