Peter Bush Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Peter Bush
- Peter Bush has been the Chairman of Pacific Brands since 2012.
- Former CEO of McDonald's Australia, was the architect of the dramatic turnaround of the McDonald's business and led the company to be the best performing McDonald's for five consecutive years.
- Many of the strategies developed in the Australian market have been deployed throughout the world.
- Was instrumental in creating a renewed customer focus and culture bringing together the groups inside the business to aggressively deliver against customer demands
- Has had a long career in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, including companies like Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Reckitt & Coleman and Arnott’s. He was CEO of AGB-McNair and Chairman & CEO of Schwarzkopf Australasia, market leader in the hair care industry.
- Has the reputation is someone who thinks outside the square, gets results and is an inspirational leader.
- Was the Chairman of Nine Entertainment Holdings from 2011 to 2013.
Topics for Peter Bush
- Growing Profitability through building a High Performance Culture
- Crisis Management
Testimonials for Peter Bush
Peter was great. He managed to connect with the audience and he used his experience to help our delegates with running their businesses.
Strata Community Australia