- Peter Bush has been the Chairman of Pacific Brands since 2012.
- Former CEO of McDonald's Australia, was the architect of the dramatic turnaround of the McDonald's business and led the company to be the best performing McDonald's for five consecutive years.
- Many of the strategies developed in the Australian market have been deployed throughout the world.
- Was instrumental in creating a renewed customer focus and culture bringing together the groups inside the business to aggressively deliver against customer demands
- Has had a long career in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, including companies like Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Reckitt & Coleman and Arnott’s. He was CEO of AGB-McNair and Chairman & CEO of Schwarzkopf Australasia, market leader in the hair care industry.
- Has the reputation is someone who thinks outside the square, gets results and is an inspirational leader.
- Was the Chairman of Nine Entertainment Holdings from 2011 to 2013.
- Growing Profitability through building a High Performance Culture
- Crisis Management
Peter was great. He managed to connect with the audience and he used his experience to help our delegates with running their businesses.
Strata Community Australia