- Paul Wallbink has helped businesses and communities deal with technological and social change for over 20 years.
- He is a regular contributor on Business Technology to The Australian, Fairfax Media and Smart Company.
- Has worked with companies such as Google, Microsoft, Dell and the NSW Government helping their clients deal with digital disruption.
- Paul has written 7 books on technology for businesses and households.
- Founded a tech support start-up that grew to be a national brand.
- Runs an award winning blog discussing the technological and social changes facing our businesses and society.
- Decoding the new economy
A keynote on how the world is changing for businesses and communities.
- Leadership in the digital age
A keynote or workshop examining the challenges facing managers and executives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Employment in the robot era
A keynote covering how the workplace is evolving as jobs become automated.
- Tools for the new economy
A keynote or workshop exploring the business tools available for connected businesses.
- Future proofing your business
A keynote or workshop which looks at the strategies executives and business owners can use to future-proof their organisations.
- The age of connected kettles
A keynote exploring the challenges facing businesses and consumers in the Internet of Things.
- Building digital communities
A keynote on how communities and markets are changing in the connected, digital age.
- The future of team work
A keynote or workshop on changing office work practices.