- Founder and previous CEO of Repucom
- Created a global enterprise with over 1600 staff in 16 countries
- Created the global leader in sports marketing research and consulting
- Has extensive knowledge and understanding in the areas of risk taking, revenue growth, capital raising, opening businesses in expansion markets, acquisitions and team building
- Business development in a global market
The pitfalls and highlights from an Australian success story (discussion on the importance of a clear vision, a cunning plan and a winning strategy)
- To be the best in the World you must have team buy in
The Repucom story. A discussion on leadership and what it takes to develop a winning culture.
- From start up to a global number one
You have to have sense of humor! A more lighthearted after dinner speech.
- To survive in the 21st Century business resilience is no longer an option but a foundation
- Overcoming the tyranny of distance
Repucom' s experiences in leading a coordinated team across several continents and instilling a winning culture in all.