Ask about Paul Jordan
- Paul Jordan served in the SAS for over ten years before joining private security companies, providing assistance around the world.
- He has provided security training and operational support to thousands of journalists.
- He provided support during the 2004 Tsunami.
- He was a security advisor with the Australian High Commission in Islamabad.
- An experienced trauma medic, he also provided assistance to Rwandans following the Kibeho massacre in 1995.
- International security
- World politics
- Life in a war zone
- Soldiers in contemporary warfare