- Star and writer of Ali’s Wedding, an Award-Winning 2017 smash-hit Aussie film.
- Author of Good Muslim Boy, a literature prize winning memoir which is also on High School English study list.
- Stage actor, performing at the MTC, Malthouse, Belvoir St, Queensland Theatre, La Mama, Brown’s Mart Darwin, etc.
- Stand-up Comedian, performing at various galas and individual shows.
- Listed as Notable Australian Muslim by Commonwealth of Australia, as well as Winner of Australian Creative Muslim of the Year at Australian Muslim Achievement Awards (2017)
- Winner of Australian Academy Award (Best Screenplay for Ali’s Wedding)
- Master of Ceremonies
- Osamah’s story
Osamah’s inspirational story through adversity, hope and achieving the 'impossible'
- Diversity and inclusion
Representation, gender, culture, place, class, power