Omar de Silva Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Omar de Silva
- Omar de Silva is an entrepreneur with a proven track record, having raised $25M of venture capital, currently employing more than 150 people.
- He is a leadership expert and advisor having worked with senior leaders at the likes of Linktree, Universal Music, Guild Group, PwC, Telstra and many more.
- Omar's Company has been recognised at various stages as one of Australia’s top 50, the UK’s Top 20 and global top 200 most promising EdTech start-ups.
- Omar is Chair of Little Big Steps, a leading kid’s cancer charity.
- Along with regular host Jules Lund, Omar will guest host Startup Nation on Disrupt radio station.
Topics for Omar de Silva
- Self-leadership for personal performance and productivity
A practical approach to maximising personal potential by balancing mindset, make-up, meaning and mastery.
- Effective leadership for the modern workplace
The power of empathy and personal responsibility to inspire the best of others.
- How to live a meaningfully successful portfolio life
The practical approach to doing more and achieving more.
- Driving engagement and performance in the modern workplace
Practical approaches to high-performance teams no matter if they’re in the office, entirely remote or hybrid.
Testimonials for Omar de Silva
Omar de Silva is a highly engaging, personable and motivating speaker. His storytelling style is interactive, open and relaxed, which quickly builds trust and rapport with the audience. Omar’s presentation was insightful, thought-provoking and kept me captivated for the full 2-hours. We received nothing but glowing feedback from attendees.
Herbert Smith Freehills
Omar de Silva was able to take a complex topic, make it simple and keep the crowd engaged... I know plenty of people got immediate value from his talk.
Startup Grind APAC Conference
Omar de Silva’s balance of strategic thinking, and functional expertise on a wide range of topics, helped our leadership to set out a clear pathway forward. His ability to blend facilitation with strategic advice was invaluable.
John Holland Group