Ollie Ollerton Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Ollie Ollerton
- Ollie Ollerton is the star of SAS Australia and was a cornerstone of the team that brought the Special Forces into the public eye with the Channel Four series SAS: Who Dares Wins.
- His military career includes the SAS Special Forces, the Special Boat Service, where he undertook a number of high profile missions in a variety of locations both on land and sea.
- Ollie has worked in Iraq as a private security contractor for American TV crews, a Country Project Manager in the Middle East for major infrastructure projects, and is a Special Forces bodyguard instructor with extensive military and corporate experience for private projects and government officials.
- He was lead command of a three-man team bravely infiltrating child trafficking rings.
- Ollie Ollerton founded BreakPoint which provides leadership and development courses to the corporate and public sector, motivation and mindset from the elite Special Forces and a range of Media services to the TV & Film industry.
- Ollie Ollerton is the best selling author of four books.
- Ollie released The Breakpoint podcast with Ebanie Bridges (Australian World Boxing Champion and SAS Australia contestant, in 2022.
- In 2022, he will be embarking on an amazing challenge to climb Ama Dablam, a 6,812 metres mountain in the Himalayas with Nims Purja from the hit Netflix documentary 14 peaks.
Topics for Ollie Ollerton
- Team work