- Nikki Greenberg is world’s top real estate futurist and most sought-after industry trends presenter.
- Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Innovator (2021), Top 100 Real Estate Executive (2020), and Finalist at MIPIM Global PropTech Awards (2019).
- Co-chair of the Urban Land Institute's New York Real Estate Technology and Innovation Council.
- Founder and Global Ambassador of Women in PropTech.
- Featured speaker for the real estate industry’s leading groups and conferences including ULI, RICS, FIABCI, CREW, Nareit, CoreNet, MIPIM, RecoTech, National Association of Realtors, and more.
- In New York she lead the innovation efforts of the #1 private brokerage Brown Harris Stevens, for new luxury residential developments. In Australia, she designed and developed transformative multi-award winning mixed-use residential, retail and masterplan projects with Lendlease and Koichi Takada Architects.
- 2030: A space odyssey
In 2020, a decade of innovation was condensed into a matter of weeks as companies implemented new systems in response to pandemic lockdowns. While the new reality for realty takes shape, there is an incredible opportunity to rebuild with technology, innovation, empathy and sustainable development principals guiding the way that spaces are designed, transacted, operated and occupied. During her keynote, Nikki discusses how to capitalize on the moment by setting in motion measures that will lead to future growth, prosperity, and a lasting legacy.
- The anyplace workplace
The workplace is evolving. It is no longer a fixed location of workstations, meeting rooms and private offices. Instead, today’s workplace is about both bricks and bytes, where the physical space has converged with cyber space. During her energetic keynote presentation, Nikki will present her original insights on what workplace means today, in the Age of the Cloud. She will challenge the audience to question the rationale of traditional 9-5 work policies that precede the internet, and present how future-forward technology companies across the globe are engaging with digital native Gen-Z and Millennial employees through hybrid-work. And most importantly, Nikki will challenge leaders to be bold enough to take steps to challenge the status-quo, and create the conditions for their employees to do their best work.
- What building will be like when robots take over
An entertaining, tongue-in-cheek yet highly informative keynote on the role of service robots, PropTech and automations within real estate. The keynote looks at a history of innovation in the built environment drawing from case studies such as Archigram’s Cities Walking, as well as reflecting on predictions from the popular futuristic cartoon series The Jetsons. The audience is encouraged to interact with one another to discuss and explore what the future that we imagine might be like.
- Cyber space v real space
Today, cyber space is a direct competitor with real space. With the ever increasing dominance of e-commerce and remote work competing with the need for physical malls and offices, the competitive landscape for real estate owners has extended beyond beyond the physical, and into the digital realm. During her keynote presentation, Nikki discusses this notion of the ‘physidigital’, that is, the way in which the physical and digital realms converge. Here, the audience will learn ways that their spaces can be optimized for productivity within this new reality, along with the decisions that they can make today to prepare them for a digital tomorrow.
- Gen-Z and the new reality for realty
In 2019, Gen-Z became the largest population group globally. By 2030, 75% of the workforce will be made up of Gen-Z and Millennials. Gen-Z, as the first generation to not know a world without the internet, interact with the world in a unique way that blurs the boundary between digital and in-person realities. The New Reality for Realty, explores how Gen-Z’s attitudes and expectations will shape the way that spaces are designed and operated in the future. Here, Nikki will provide insights on how to ensure that what is delivered today will meet the needs of tomorrow.
Best Presentation of the Day!
The perfect blend of charisma, levity and insight.
Global Real Estate
The power of Nikki's message simply cannot be ignored.