Nikki Greenberg Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Nikki Greenberg
- Nikki Greenberg is a world-leading futurist and innovation strategist, focussed on preparing organizations for a tech-enabled future.
- She helps leaders reimagine their businesses to bring them into alignment with the increasingly digitized way that people live, work and communicate today.
- She has held leadership positions with Fortune 500’s, and most recently served as the Head of Technology Strategy at QIC, an Australian investment manager with a $70 Billion portfolio of assets under management.
- She is the founder and global ambassador of Women in PropTech and former three-term co-chair of the Technology & Innovation Council for ULI in New York City.
- Holding Master degrees in both Architecture and Commerce, Nikki’s approach brings a balance between pushing possibilities, and practicality.
- Nikki is a highly regarded thought-leader, frequent speaker at leading global conferences, commentator in the press, and recipient of numerous international awards.
Topics for Nikki Greenberg
- The future-ready organization
The anyplace workplace
Original tips and insights on how to make workplaces productive, preferable and profitable in the age of flexible working.
- Understand why putting a changed person in an unchanged environment inevitably back-fires - and how to reverse the trend.
- Learn a Human-centered approach to creating a high performance workplace culture that will serve your organization well into the future.
- Receive tips on how to successfully embed innovation and flexibility into decision-making to get break-through results.
This talk is for leaders and people managers from organizations obsessed with creating a highly-motivated culture that leads to strong performance.
- The future city
What buildings will be like when robots take over
A tongue-in-cheek exploration into the impact of emerging technologies on cities and buildings into the future.
- Hear about cutting-edge technologies, and understand the disruptive impact that they will have in the future, and already having today.
- Learn how to make the argument for why your organization cannot stand still in this ever-changing environment, leveraging Nikki’s insights from leading the technology strategy of a $17 Billion global real estate portfolio through its’ digital transformation.
- Understand the steps that you can take today to be prepared for tomorrow’s increasingly tech-enabled future.
This topic is for real estate audiences with an interest in the convergence of physical space and cyber space, and how the design of future-places impacts on the inhabitants of generations to come.
- The future decision makers
Gen-Z and the 2030 opportunity
What organizations must do today to capture the attention of the world’s largest population group, digital native Gen-Z.
- Nikki will deliver global insights on the role that emerging technologies play in our digital future, and provide guidance on how to differentiate between passing fads vs true disruptors.
- By understanding what matters to Gen-Z, Nikki translates trend data into actionable tips on how to design products and marketing campaigns that will appeal to the iGeneration.
- As a millennial, hear from Nikki on what she believes Gen-Z has learnt from the hard lessons of her generation, and understand the actions that you should take today to get into the Gen-Z mindset.
This talk is for everyone across organizations looking to build loyalty with Gen-Z, who encompass both their future customer, and future workforce.
- The future-focussed leader
If you can imagine it, you can create it
How to use Design Thinking to solve big problems and get break-through results.
- Be challenged to design future-focussed strategies that embrace emerging technologies.
- Leaders will learn how to translate their vision into a tangible reality, leveraging Nikki’s lived-examples as an architect on transformative, city-shaping projects.
- Nikki will guide leaders on how to capitalize on the opportunities created during downturns, leveraging her expertise in future-focussed strategic planning.
- Gain tips on how to design organization strategies today, to meet the needs of tomorrow.
This talk is for leaders and change-makers, looking to lead with a long-term focus in the digital age.
Testimonials for Nikki Greenberg
What Nikki said resonated throughout the rest of the [executive board] meeting. More than once, our asset/portfolio managers said “as Nikki referenced earlier”. It was really a perfect fit for us.
AEW Capital Management, New York
Nikki was so amazing and [we] are receiving rave reviews from the event attendees.
CREW, San Antonio
I believe the audience had their eyebrows raised a few times and the leaders starting to think about generation Z more seriously. I hope that we get a chance to have [her] onboard again in another setting, great way for everyone to get up to speed on the trends out there.
CBRE Global Investors 2021, London
The perfect blend of charisma, levity and insight
Global Real Estate
IBM, Washington DC
They thought the topic was on point for what we’re all going through as we transition back to work. The [audience] felt engaged and were not bored with anything. It was great -really great!!
Director of Major Events
CREW, San Antonio
The feedback on her session has been amazing. A lot of different people have contacted me to tell me how much they enjoyed it, but also have already been suggesting things we need to start doing as a business (or doing better) because of what she highlighted and discussed.
I’m so thankful that we engaged Nikki Greenberg. It was such a great way to segway to talk about our organization’s future vision
Appraisers Foundation, Washington DC
It was a great one to close out on. Sometimes we are so busy thinking about the problems of today that it's great to be challenged to look ahead.
Director of Major Events
National Association of Realtors, San Antonio
Nikki’s topic ‘The 2030 Opportunity’ enabled us to all think about what’s coming next, highlighting mega trends that will shape the future of our industry. [We had] an outstanding turnout and insightful event, thanks so much Nikki!
I listened to her presentation to the Appraisal Foundation. Very interesting! Was taking notes as fast as I could. I love her futuristic vision of our world moving forward, could not agree more.
Freddie Mac, Washington DC
The Canadian National Association of Real Estate Appraisers, Toronto
I came away feeling inspired and rejuvenated!
The power of Nikki's message simply cannot be ignored
JLL, New York