Nick Jonsson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Nick Jonsson
- Nick Jonsson appeared on November 2020 edition of The Business Times speaking about how the issues of an executive’s mental health come to the fore.
- Was interviewed by Channel News Asia on a new advisory, encouraging employers to adopt policies to enhance mental wellbeing for workers, November 2020.
- Featured in a full-page article on Entrepreneurs’ Digest titled: To combat executive loneliness, lead together, October 2020.
- Featured in a full-page article on The Business Times titled: How to overcome executive loneliness, September 2020.
- Featured on SBO Singapore on the importance of peer groups to executives, September 2020.
- Is currently writing a book on his research on Executive Loneliness.
Topics for Nick Jonsson
- Executive Loneliness during COVID-19 – The workplace isolation that is not spoken about
- What is Executive Loneliness and how to prevent isolation for your senior executives
- Identifying the symptoms of stress, isolation and depression at work
- How does depression manifest itself, why executives cover it up, and how you can help a suffering colleague
- Leadership challenges, both internal and external, and how business leaders conquer them
- Is digital transformation increasing executive loneliness?