Nick Cummins Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Nick Cummins
- Nick Cummins unique Aussie larrikin persona and adventurous spirit has fast gained a devoted following, catching the attention of global publishers, brands and television executives alike.
- Nick can be seen on TV’s National Geographic for his own multi-year travel series ‘Meanwhile in Australia with Nick Cummins’,
- Netflix chose him as the Australian co-host for the Sylvester Stallone-produced American sports entertainment show, ‘Ultimate Beastmaster’.
- Nick also spreads his time across the Rogue Gentlemen’s Club (RGC). Offering small-group adventure travel for men, it furthers a cause close to Nick’s heart – mental health, the need for men to open up about their own struggles, and the healing powers of mateship and nature.
Topics for Nick Cummins
- Resilience, hard work, and perseverance
- Global adventures and going off the grid
- Professional sport
- Men’s mental health and reconnecting with one’s self
Testimonials for Nick Cummins
Nick Cummins was a fantastic addition to our conference. His onstage interview was hilarious. He also took the time to meet and talk with delegates too which was appreciated.
New Zealand Food & Grocery Council