- Nick Abrahams is known as the 'comic futurist' – as a former professional stand-up, his presentations are both informative and entertaining. Lots of music, videos and energy.
- Nick is the global innovation leader at top 5 international law firm Norton Rose Fulbright (8,000 employees).
- Impressively, Nick built the world’s first AI-enabled legal chatbot, Parker the Privacy Chatbot (on IBM Watson).
- He founded online legal disruptor, LawPath as a side business and it has become a very successful with over 60,000 customers & $5M of funding.
- Nick sits on the boards of: ASX300 software company, Integrated Research; global genomics leader, the Garvan Foundation; the Vodafone Foundation; and the Sydney Film Festival.
- Nick is the author of Digital Disruption in Australia and Big Data, Big Responsibilities: A Guide to Privacy & Data Security for Australian Business.
- Future of work - Technology, the future and you
- Motivational, hi-energy ride through all the major trends; AI, robotics, data, Bitcoin, blockchain, millennials, app-ocalypse, healthtech and social. It is funny as well as educational and gives people the tools they need to make sure they stay relevant in the period of major technical upheaval. It also shows companies what they need to do to help keep their employees relevant.
- How Artificial Intelligence is becoming mainstream and how you can get on board
The machines are getting smarter! They are not going to take over the world just yet but they will massively enhance the capabilities of the people who know how to use them. In order to win in this second machine age, we all need to work augmented by the machines. We have to embrace the remarkable opportunities that artificial intelligence will bring.
- Is it AI or is it just really, really good mega-spreadsheets?
- How hospitals and clinicians are using AI today and what does the near-future hold?
- Data is the lifeblood of AI, but at what cost?
- Data storage moves to organic - the rise of the Synthetic-DNA Data Centre
- AI is intuitive and for everyone - how a non-programmer built Australia's first AI-enabled legal chatbot in 5 days
- Why you cannot ignore AI, no matter what your role
- Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
- Data and cyber risk
- How organisations can innovate
Audience feedback was exceptionally positive about Nick hitting precisely the right note.
We were delighted with Nick’s speech on future trends. He lights up a room with his energetic and engaging style. He even has the audience engaging with each other in a fun way. He had us listening, learning, laughing and (almost) crying. We could not be happier with our choice.
VP, Asia Pacific
He has an insider’s understanding of the world of technology and innovation. His speech was funny, fast-paced and insightful as well as being motivating for our people.
Nick spoke on “AI and the Future” at our events in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. His performance was energetic, funny and insightful. Great stories and great engagement with the audience. Unlike other speakers, he gets the audience to engage with each other - but in an easy and enjoyable way. We have had terrific feedback.
Chief Business Director
Nick, your presentation was outstanding. This is the third year we have run this and it is by far the most engaging and entertaining presentation I have seen so far by a long way. It was a tough gig doing the graveyard shift. You somehow embraced that and you had the floor laughing out loud and fully engaged in your talk. Your presentation was well researched, thought provoking, relevant, absolutely entertaining, and very professional.
Nick was the after dinner speaker at the annual conference for our mentors, who work with Australia’s top SME business owners and CEOs. His presentation on tech trends and the future was interesting as well as entertaining. Nick’s speech covered important topics, relevant to all businesses.
The Executive Connection
Nick came on and immediately lifted the energy in the room. His presentation was a mixture of entertainment and information- much of it from his own personal stories. The feedback has been great. Happy to recommend Nick
Head of ANZ
Information Services Group
Nick gave the futurist's presentation at our conference of 200+ attendees. He was everything you want in a keynote speaker - informative, accessible and, importantly, entertaining. Highly recommended.
Australian Healthcare Week
Nick is a “P” speaker – powerful, persuasive, on-point and purposeful. He was hand-picked to address a group of 200 innovators, entrepreneurs and industry executives at SWITCH Festival. If you are lucky enough to hear Nick speak, you had better be a multi tasker as I have never witnessed a room full of people more engaged and in uproars at Nick's wit and storytelling and at the same time furiously capturing the insights that Nick imparted. He is the complete ‘Package’.
Nick gave a keynote on "Digital Disruption" to our Corporate & Asset Finance Group (inc. senior leadership). Nick is not only an expert on this subject but has an engaging and entertaining style. The session was filled with case studies and practical advice. It prompted excellent discussions on what our organisation should be doing to respond to disruption.
Division Director, Corporate and Asset Finance Group
Macquarie Bank Limited