Nedd Brockmann Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Nedd Brockmann
- Nedd Brockmann is a 23-year-old electrician from Central West NSW who ran almost 4000km, from Perth to Bondi in just over 46 days to raise money for homeless charity, Mobilise.
- His efforts saw him raise $2.5 million dollars and made him the fastest-ever Australian to run across Australia, and second fastest in the world.
- He captured the hearts of Australians with more than 10,000 people waiting for him at the finish line.
- He has received the support of many including the Prime Minister, Jimmy Barnes, Hamish Blake, Carrie Bickmore, Pat Cummins, Ash Barty, global UFC champion Israel Adensanya, Hollywood actor Lily James, Hugh van Cuylenburg and current Australian of the Year Dylan Alcott.
Topics for Nedd Brockmann
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable
- Lifestyle and wellbeing