Monica Moore Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Monica Moore
- Monica Moore is a multi award winner. Her unique approach evolved from her success in business, theatre and education. She takes her audience on a journey of exploration into the impact of our words as the most powerful force that we have.
- Her first book about words and decision making won an international Book Excellence award the same year that she was awarded the Bright Star Speaker of the Year in New Zealand.
- Monica’s appearance on national television in 2022 elevated her profile as an expert in communication and decision making. She is an Associate of Trinity College London for communication (Distinction).
- Monica won the Fast Track Scholarship award for Professional Speakers in 2020 and the Brightstar Speaker of the Year in 2021. Both awards were presented by the Professional Speakers Association NZ. She is now the National President.
Topics for Monica Moore
- Words and stories WILL change your life outcomes
- Be before Do - Taking company mission and vision from the paper to the people
- The power of personal responsibility - Change your words, change your life
- Choose your attitude through self awareness and decision making
- Get off your Agape - how to connect positively for change
- 'Different is a MUST' - success for Organisational Culture
Testimonials for Monica Moore
I loved listening to you. Such an inspiration! Lucky enough to have heard you twice now and have enjoyed both sessions.
Monica was very charismatic and had the audience engaged for the entire 90 minutes that she presented at our Conference. One of the comments we received was that the time slot was not long enough and that they wanted to hear more! What we really enjoyed was how she tailored her presentation and workshop to our organisation’s vision, purpose and values and infused humour into it. I would recommend booking her for any even that needs a keynote speaker.
Monica is warm and engaging. She weaves her stories into the wisdom pieces beautifully. She is very funny and the laughter opens us up to the learning.
Master Builders Association
Monica presented to my team of more than 100 and she was excellent, so much so that we have booked her again and purchased 120 brandied copies of her book.
Chief Sales and Service Officer
Fidelity Life Assurance Company Ltd.
Monica presented to my mastermind business group in the UK. What was excellent about Monica is that she has the talent to authentically connect with the participants challenging them to see another perspective. She was intriguing and they were fully involved in the session and when it finished they left with new tools and a stronger understanding of perspective.
Frank and Fearless
Monica coached our daughter to improve her communication skills. She loved engaging with Monica and found her to be encouraging with great skills to help her express herself confidently. She’s now been accepted into Harvard.
Rachael Donovan and Paul Salmon