- Michel's expertise is customer experience management, employee engagement and company culture development.
- Michel has grown four businesses and has nearly 400 employees by leveraging customer experience and employee engagement strategies. He uses the strategies he talks about on stage on a daily basis so you can trust they are tried, tested and true.
- Michel has worked with companies like McDonalds, Proctor & Gamble, Alfa Romeo, Salesforce and many others.
- He has been referenced in publications like Time, Inc, Forbes, Entrepreneur and Yahoo Small Business Advisors
- Being a millennial, Michel can speak truthfully on how to manage the millennial workforce and customer base.
- A Customer Obsession: How to Create an Experience Your Customers Have Never Seen Before
- Next Generations CX: Customer Experience Strategies for 2020 and Beyond
- How to Grow Customer Experience Leaders at Your Company
- Be an Employee Magnet: Attract, Retain and Grow the World’s Greatest Team
- Marketing and PR Purity: How Customer Experience Tells the Most Authentic Stories
During his keynote, Michel introduced us to what he refers to as “creating micro customer experiences.” The concept of micro experiences became a part of the them of our meeting after Michel’s engagement. Michel’s keynote was extremely well received by our team and I look forward to learn more of his concepts in the future.
Managing Director, Strategy & Business Optimization