Mette Johansson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Mette Johansson
- Mette Johansson is a serial entrepreneur and leadership expert. She has lived in 11 countries, speaks fluently in four languages, holds a BA in Sinology (Copenhagen) and an MBA (ESCP: Paris – Oxford – Berlin).
- Mette is the Founder and Director of MetaMind Pte Ltd, a consultancy focusing on leadership development. As the founder and relentless driver of KeyNote – Women Speakers’ directory, a not-for profit initiative, she is on a mission to bring diversity to speaking stages around the world. She is one of six co-founders of the global social enterprise the Inclusive Leaders Institute, which focuses on making organisations equitable, and ensure that all employees feel like they belong.
- Mette has received awards for her entrepreneurship, for her commitment to causes and for her writing, including the “Best Leadership Development 2020” award from APAC Insider, Asia Women Icon award, and the REX Karmaveer Medal.
- Mette is regularly interviewed in media from Harper’s Bazaar to Singapore’s flagship paper, The Straits Times, and Singapore’s radio stations. View the entire list here.
- Mette Johansson is the author of two Amazon bestsellers; How to Make Yourself Promotable: 7 skills to help you climb the career ladder, as well as the co-author and ideator of Unleash Your Voice, Powerful Public Speaking for Every Woman. She has contributed to a third book, Golden Door, is the lead writer of the upcoming book: Narratives – stories that hold women back and is a co-author of The Inclusive Leader. For her next book on authentic leadership, she is interviewing 100 leaders, predominantly in Asia. Mette has been a contributor to both the Huffington Post, and Smallville – leading online blogs.
- Clients include large MNCs such as Citibank, Microsoft, Barilla and GSK.
Topics for Mette Johansson
- Authentic leadership – Unmasking the powerful leader within
Authenticity is on every life coach’s lips – but what does it mean? How do we become Authentic Leaders? And why should we care? Mette Johansson will address these highly topical questions in her signature keynote talk.
- The compelling business case of inclusion (it increases EBIT by 9%p)
Including people from diverse backgrounds is not only the right moral thing to do. The business case is compelling: it increases EBIT by 9%p. This talk is an absolute must for any company embarking on a journey of inclusion, as well as those who are realising that past efforts have not paid off. It will convince business leaders on all levels that Diversity, Inclusion and Equity is a top business priority.
- Narratives: the stories that hold women back
Every organisation has them – stories about women that are given life and truth by being retold over and over again. Based on her upcoming book, this talk will dispel the biggest of these myths by providing real stories, scientific facts, and arguments to stop the narrator in his – or her – tracks.
- Big small talk
A TED-style talk that provides practical advice on how first encounters can lead to meaningful exchanges and build trusted relationships.
- Cultural intelligence – skilfully navigate mindsets and behaviours in different cultures
In a slightly provocative and humorous manner, Mette Johansson challenges her audience to adopt a constructive mindset and acquire the skills to work effectively beyond country borders. She combines research from leading scholars in intercultural studies with her more than extensive personal experience, having lived and worked in 11 countries.
Testimonials for Mette Johansson
I can highly recommend that you contact Mette to speak on leadership that delivers better results.
Speaker, Author and Success Expert, watch his testimonial video here
The advice she offers has extraordinary depth, with the perfect blend of strategic advice and practical tips.
International Bestselling Author, Mentor and Speaker
I had the privilege of working with Mette for the Asia Insurance Review – First Women Leadership Summit in Singapore. I was the conference producer for the project and she was responsible in moderating one of the panel on: Shaping the Female Leaders of Tomorrow – The Female Revolution is Here – Setting the Standards Right! I was extremely impressed with Mette’s conversational skills and the ability to take control of the panel conversations with ease. I could easily describe her as a dream for every CP to work with – as she makes our job so easy. Delegates described the panel to be engaging and interesting. Thank you Mette for working with me on this project and I cannot wait to work with you again
Asia Insurance Review
Mette is an exceptional speaker, trainer and author. She has a rich background in the corporate world and an entrepreneurial energy and vision.
I had the pleasure of attending a talk on Authentic Leadership that Mette gave at an Alumni reunion meeting in INSEAD. Her content was thought provoking and engaging with audience participation opportunities built into the session format. She gave us many valuable insights and was a very effective presenter overall. I would highly recommend her as a management speaker and coach.
Regional Director, Operations Development and GoGreen
Mette’s ability to connect with people and her genuine desire to make everyone achieve their personal best is exceptional.
The Unity Group
Mette delivered a powerful keynote on how to be an authentic leader, to an audience comprising some of the most experienced, seasoned international speakers, and she captivated the room. Mette brings tremendous depth and clarity to her delivery. She is a speaker who gives simplicity to ideas, and makes them immediately applicable. I highly recommend Mette as a keynote speaker who will make a difference to your event.
Global conference speaker, author, executive coach
Mette your authenticity and personality shone through on stage and your talk was the highlight of my evening, I am still reflecting on your messages around purpose one week later. Thank you for such an inspiring evening.
Grant 'Axe' Rawlinson
Human Powered Explorer & Team Decision Making Coach and Professional Speaker