Marlee Silva Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Marlee Silva
- Marlee Silva is an Aboriginal woman from the Gamilaroi and Dunghutti tribes of NSW.
- Emerging luminary, Marlee Silva, amplifies ancestral voices, steering Aboriginal youth suicide prevention and authoring 'My Tidda, My Sister.'
- Groundbreaking co-CEO of AIME Mentoring, Marlee redefines narratives while pioneering the way as the first Aboriginal woman at Stanford's Summer Institute.
- Renowned speaker and media personality, Marlee engages platforms like NITV, ABC, and Today Extra, inspiring change through eloquence and advocacy.
- Devoted changemaker, Marlee's compassionate leadership extends to charity board roles, mentoring Indigenous youth, and a trailblazing NRLW commentator on Wide World of Sports.
Topics for Marlee Silva
- Master of Ceremonies
- Creating change
- First Nations
- Women in sport
- Policies and advocacy