- Mark McKeon is an expert on leadership, efficiency, productivity and resilience. His latest book Go Zone reinforces all these attributes
- He is one of Australia's leading work life balance and team cohesion advocates
- Author of four successful books, and Consulting Editor to Ultra Fit Magazine, both in Australia and the U.K.
- Author of the healthy lifestyle book Every Day Counts, the first book ever to be endorsed by the Australian Government's Health Promotion arm, Active Australia
- His Every Day Counts program has also been ratified by fitness bodies throughout Australia. His second book, Work a Little Less, Live A Little More, has become the bible for work life balance in corporate Australia
- Past presentations have resulted in a number of clients boosting sales to record levels, increased referrals and reduced errors
- His quality information and entertaining style saw him make the shortlist to present at the U.S Million Dollar Round Table
- Mark’s presentations have been rated as ‘best ever’ and ‘conference highlight’ over the past year
- Mark spent 18 years in the AFL first as a player, then as a high performance Coach and has been inducted into the Collingwood Hall of Fame as well as working with Victoria in State of Origin Series on 5 occasions
- Mark was recently inducted into the Collingwood Hall of Fame
- Director of Training and Development Company MMA Pty Ltd
- Cause Connection Care Webinar Series
Resilience is no longer about absorbing pressure and bouncing back, its about moving forwards by linking the Limbic system (motivation) and Prefrontal Cortex (decision making) parts of our brain. This series of webinars will help keep staffed engaged, protect mental health and wellbeing, maximise efficiency and discretionary effort while in isolation or semi isolation and focus on the positives and possibilities.
- Session 1
Cause…reflecting on your passions, realigning your ’strong why’ for current role within the current environment ... getting excited again and making a contribution.
- Session 2
Connection … both with people and nature. Making the effort to reach out, helping others avoid isolation, controlling your thoughts and protecting quality relationships.
- Session 3
Care … self care through 6 vital factors and the right daily and weekly habits.
- Session 1
- The Go Zone
- Embrace peak performance. Do the important things without excuse or distraction (Go Zone). Develop a habit to get more of the important things done in your most effective manner, while enjoying periods of lower intensity (Slow Zones) and total recovery (No Zones). Practical techniques to boost productivity, personal effectiveness and resilience. Ideal for anyone interested in sustainable peak performance.
- Peak Performance, High Performance Teams
- Culture is 8 times more powerful than strategy! The magic happens when people make discretionary effort, voluntary effort. High performing teams maximise the contributions from Volunteers, Survivors, Critics and Prisoners. Learn how to use the twin pillars of truly effective leadership, Challenge and Recognition to transform your group into a truly high performance team, and have a lot of fun in the process.
- Embracing Change
- People benefit most from change when they embrace it. Learn to move past Denial (the Titanic can’t sink) and Resistance (It’s not fair, I’m staying on board) Learn how to begin a change journey with Adjustment (better check for lifeboats just in case) and Acceptance (better here in the lifeboat than back on the sinking ship). This session is designed to give people a lift, to see change as a positive and an opportunity, rather than an additional burden.
He is inspirational.
Clinical Excellent Commission
Mark was very energetic and on point with our theme.
Adapted content to our brief and made if relevant to the context – High energy and impact.
Mark was great. Very professional and easy to deal with from a client perspective. Our delegates found this session particular relevant and applicable to their lives and we received great feedback.
Delegate comments: “I started re-jigging my work/life balance some months ago but still feel a little quality about taking the time but Mark's presentation has reinforced my determination to ramp it up even more.” “Excellent presentation.”
Clear ,concise, applicable to the brief and most of all entertaining.
Southern Rural Water
Mark was a very engaging and entertaining speaker who was able to provide constructive advice on prioritising work responsibilities to safeguard your personal wellbeing.
Wagga Wagga Primary Principals' Council
Excellent - Achieved all the objectives; informative, stimulating and fun.
Morgan & Banks.
Our presence was clearly enhanced by our association with your presentation, which was clearly the stand out. We owe you one.
The feedback was been one of overwhelming success. The attendance at each of your sessions was the highest seen for many, many years.
Excellent...A very stimulating and enjoyable morning.
Australian Consulting Partners
Excellent...With very little liaison the results were OUTSTANDING.
SmithKline Beecham Pharmaceutical’s
Excellent. Energy-Excellent, Facilitation-Excellent, Quality of Passion-Excellent.
A great exercise that got senior managers/directors that don’t normally communicate to communicate and co-operate.
Jones Lang Wootton
Mark obviously knew his “Stuff” and was readily accepted by all in our group.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Mark developed a great rapport with everyone. His presentation was Inventive and Challenging!!
Invetech Operations Pty Ltd
Marks Enthusiasm and organised approach to the day assisted greatly in successful outcomes
Australian Wheat Board
Mark provided an excellent mix of “hands - on” activity and group discussion to facilitate an excellent team goal setting session.
CSR Ltd Distilleries Group
His message was easily understood, very well received and delivered with humour. Everyone took something home from his presentation. FORTRESS 2000 was a great success!!!
Mark involved everyone. The Business activities were great and extremely appropriate
Deloitte Touch Tohmatsu
Excellent, Mark and the team were fantastic. We have had positive feedback around Mark's energy and the speech (including DISC activity). It was something completely different to what we have done in the past and was very successful in providing the right messages whilst having a good laugh.
Ernst & Young
The inclusion of Mark as our main platform speaker proved a huge success with our delegates. His message and delivery were very well received and greatly enjoyed by all.
You have been an inspiration to many and thank you for delivering a sensational presentation.
You made an outstanding contribution to Caliber Phuket and I have had excellent feedback from all delegates.
It was fantastic. The hour passed before I knew it. I could have listened to Mark all night.
Mark was funny, cheeky and entertaining. He had a great message for the audience to take away and everyone could relate to him.
I think we are still buzzing about your session Mark! The concept of the zones has appealed to all of those Gentrackers in attendance yesterday – and the feedback from customers has been glowing. Your message and communication style added significant value to the User Group – and I believe you may have more business coming your way from what our customers had to say afterwards.
Mark was received very well by the audience, his insightful presentation gave them lots to consider. Many participants commented that they had a lot to take back to their workplaces and implement.
The Association for Payroll Specialists
Mark is clearly the best keynote speaker we have ever had.
The feedback has been amazing! People are raving about their Go Zones and I will be implementing Go, Slow and No Zones throughout my entire life
Marshall White Real Estate
Best session of the entire conference. I could have listened to Mark for hours.
Johnson and Johnson Medical
Mark has now spoken at our event for 7 consecutive years and still gets the best feedback on any speaker.
Mark was an excellent speaker, very motivational and really engaging. All of our staff really enjoyed his presentation and had a lot of laughs. We would definitely have Mark present to us again and we would definitely recommend Mark for any company – he was fantastic. Thanks, Mark.
Hewison Private Wealth