- Mark Jones is an award-winning journalist, editor and media executive with a contagious passion for storytelling.
- Energetic presenter who inspires and motivates people to change. Consistently rated as excellent by audiences.
- Author of Beliefonomics, the world’s first brand storytelling framework that provides inspiration along with a proven roadmap for engaging hearts and minds to drive growth.
- Successful entrepreneur who co-founded brand storytelling agency, Filtered Media.
- Practical insights from hundreds of interviews with CEOs and business leaders during his time as a senior journalist, and host of The CMO Show.
- An accredited Certified Virtual Presenter.
- Beliefonomics: Realise the true value of your brand story
Learn how to amplify the impact of your brand story and marketing investments. A pioneer in brand marketing, Mark reveals why brands must take time to understand what their customers believe, not just try and change behaviour.
Mark has authored the world’s first brand storytelling framework, Beliefonomics, that taps into the unrealised power of customer belief systems. Watch Mark unpack the Beliefonomics framework and learn how your unique story will transform your approach to sales, customer service, marketing, leadership and communications. You’ll learn:
- How to simplify your organisation’s story and amplify its market impact using a world-first, proven model, called Beliefonomics.
- Why and how storytelling shifts customers from unbelief to belief in your product, service or world view.
- The role of storytelling in marketing, sales and management.
- The three core elements of a successful brand storytelling strategy.
- Why storytelling is redefining marketing, communications and brand strategies.
- Storytelling secrets that influence people and inspire action
Discover the power of storytelling to advance your career, influence people and change the future. Mark Jones is a master storyteller and former journalist who’s interviewed global leaders and unlocked the secret to truly effective communications – for individuals and organisations. Mark shares his storytelling secrets to change the way you write reports, speak with colleagues, report to the board, or stand and deliver that all-important presentation. You’ll learn:
- How to use the power of storytelling at work.
- Why teams respond to stories, not lists of instructions.
- The ability to tell a story in any form of communications or workplace situation.
- Simple storytelling tools from the Beliefonomics framework that apply to the workplace.
- Telling your origin story
Discover the power of your organisation’s Origin Story, a tale rarely documented and seldom used strategically.
Learn how to engage customers with your Origin Story, unlock growth and re-energise your marketing strategies. Mark Jones also explains how his world-first brand storytelling framework, Beliefonomics, gives you the ability to leverage the story of your brand, product, or service.
This keynote and workshop is essential for any organisation looking to grow by taking a fresh look at its best asset, the Origin Story. You’ll learn:
- How to document the Origin Story of your brand or service for growth.
- How global brands are leveraging their Origin Story.
- Why the Origin Story Key captures the hearts and minds of your audience.
- The best way to turn your story into a marketing strategy that works.
- The belief moment: Unlock the secret of storytelling
Every book, movie, article, poem, song, blog or documentary ever created shares a common thread. Stories take us on a journey. This keynote takes you into the mythology, science and history of storytelling and why we’re biologically wired for story.
Mark Jones reveals why brands need to shift from creating campaigns to creating Belief Moments that shift customers from unbelief to belief in your product, service or ideas.
Drawing on his Beliefonomics brand storytelling framework, Mark helps brand storytellers, marketers and business leaders take a different approach to storytelling, marketing strategies and behaviour change campaigns. You’ll learn:
- How to capture audience attention and inspire action.
- The power of Belief Moments to create lasting change.
- A new framework for marketing strategy and campaign activations.
- What brands can learn from movie directors
Do you love Pixar, Disney, Marvel or Universal Studios? Would you love to know how they bring brilliant story ideas to life?
Mark Jones has interviewed Hollywood directors and producers, and in this keynote reveals the secrets they use to create movies, TV shows and documentaries that jump to life and capture your imagination.
He also translates these best practices into practical tools you can apply in the workplace, marketing campaigns and brand strategies.
This keynote takes you deep into the heart of storytelling and gives you the inspiration and insights need to create stories that inspire your staff, sales teams, customers or business partners. You’ll learn:
- How Hollywood directors and producers create compelling stories.
- The techniques needed to bring storytelling alive in your organisation.
- Why storytelling is your greatest growth opportunity.
Mark is one of the finest brand storytellers and gifted communicators in the marketing profession. Mark emceed our National Awards Gala Dinner for the last 2 years. Mark professionally and skilfully managed awarding 30 Awards and 500 guests celebrating Marketing Excellence. We value Mark's contribution.
Australian Marketing Institute
The event was rated very highly and people found your keynote very informative and engaging.
Former Associate Director of Brand, Digital, Content + Communications
Mark has got a great way of thinking strategically and pushing out to the future with an approach beneficial to brands.
Corporate Communications Manager
Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing
Mark’s presentation was really thought-provoking and insightful for our broader marketing team. It challenged traditional approaches to the way companies talk about their brands and highlighted why creating a brand story helps build a much stronger emotional connection with a brand and its key audiences.
Having started and built multiple businesses over the years, I know how tough it is to engage staff and customers. I can fully recommend Mark’s talk on Beliefonomics as a clear way of using storytelling to meet this challenge. Mark’s content and delivery is insightful, real, and easy to apply - exactly what you enjoy from a business speaker!
Our team loved working with you! I’m already hearing loads of positive feedback. Thank you for making the trip.
Founder and Chair
Thank you, thank you, thank you. We're all still digesting yesterday's presentation and even tried some of it out at a client meeting today. Focusing on emotion and psychographics to help tell their story is going to make a big difference. The only complaint we got about yesterday's session is that we didn't allow enough time! There was so much value added. So much to think about.
Founder and Chair
MPRM Communications, Los Angeles
Mark Jones is an engaging speaker who connected immediately with an audience of experienced communication professionals at our recent event. The event concluded with a lively question and answer session - a testament to Mark's ability to capture an audience's attention and interest.
Mark Jones facilitates good discussion with well-timed pertinent questions. His knowledge of innovation and the technology scene is second to none. Relaxed and charming, Mark is always an engaging and interesting speaker.
I just wanted to thank you for your outstanding presentations at our 2 Viewpoint contractor breakfasts over the past 2 days in Sydney and Melbourne. Your presentation, your thoughts and ideas were extremely well received and provoked a lot of interest and discussion from our contractor group. Given the Viewpoint series is a new concept we were keen to make sure we got a great speaker so that the bar was set high for future breakfasts. In this regard, you have done an outstanding job and have helped us establish the Viewpoint series as highly credible and very relevant to our contractor community. I look forward to catching up with you in the future and potentially having you speak at our CIO forums etc. Congratulations and Well Done