Mark Coopersmith Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Mark Coopersmith
- Mark is a Fortune 500 executive.
- Mark is a senior fellow at UC Berkeley where he runs courses on innovation, entrepreneurship and new approaches to driving growth and long term success.
- Previously built a $150M consumer products and online commerce division for Song.
- Mark was a strategy and M&A consultant with Ernst & Young.
Topics for Mark Coopersmith
- The other "F" word
Failure, and how the successful put it to work.
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Run your company like a start up
- Embracing and succeeding with an entrepreneurial mindset