Mark Bouris AM Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Mark Bouris AM
- Mark Bouris AM is one of the nation’s foremost financial advisors whose expertise has led to high-profile media and corporate arenas.
- Having built his reputation as a finance specialist in the top echelon of corporate life, Mark Bouris AM has always been willing to share his boardroom of knowledge with rank-and-file Australians.
- Examples of his financial panache are already well-known to thousands of Australians through his previous forays on national television as host of The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice on the Nine Network as well as through his The Mentor podcast with Southern Cross Austereo.
- Mark Bouris has established a successful career from building disruptive businesses to challenging the market and provide smarter solutions for consumers. His current mainstream positions with publicly-listed companies include Executive Chairman of Yellow Brick Road Group, Executive Chairman of TZ Limited and Chairman of Anteo Diagnostics.
- Mark, appointed a Member of the Order of Australia in 2015 for significant service to the finance industry, particularly the home loan mortgage sector, to education, and to charitable organisations, currently sits on the Western Sydney University Foundation Council and is an Adjunct Professor for Banking and Finance and Business Law and Tax at UNSW Australia Business School. He is also an alumni of UNSW Australian Business School and works with the university to mentor tomorrow’s business leaders.
- The author of Wealth Wizard, The Yellow Brick Road to Your Financial Security, and What it Takes, Mark Bouris writes for some of Australia’s most recognised publications, including News Corp’s Money Saver HQ. Away from television cameras and boardrooms, he’s an ardent rugby league follower and sits on the board of the Sydney Roosters.
Topics for Mark Bouris AM
- The global business outlook - What is in store for you
- Leadership through change - The evolution of the successful business
- Building the innovative customer driven business - The critical need for people development
- Strategies for success in tough, competitive market
- The keys to great leadership - Leading your people to success
- Accepting to challenge - The Mark Bouris story
Testimonials for Mark Bouris AM
Mark was fantastic - he was really down to earth engaging and was a perfect fit for our attendees
He made himself available to the execs and lenders alike and his time and expertise was really appreciated
FCM Meetings and Events