Marcia Griffin Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Marcia Griffin
- First Caucasian woman to run a Japanese company in the world.
- First Victorian Telstra Business Woman of the Year.
- Author of 2 deep and inspiring books.
- Behind everything she does, her purpose is to do and be her best.
- She walks the talk.
- Marcia’s life and business learning can be a short cut to success.
Topics for Marcia Griffin
- Not so secret - Secrets to life and business success
- Just do it. Stop talking, start being!
- Selling is not beneath any of us - it's a daily skill
- How to manage change in business and life
- Make the best daily choices by thinking strategically
- Life is not always great but always has meaning
- Optimism is a skill built from work and experience
- Yes you can be fabulous by just being your best
Testimonials for Marcia Griffin
We had the pleasure of having Marcia Griffin as keynote speaker at our Behind Closed Doors Connexions (networking) event in Melbourne recently and she expertly shared her wisdom and business knowledge with an audience of entrepreneurs and executive women. Marcia has a unique style of presenting in a confident, relaxed and passionate manner that engages her audience. Imparting her knowledge gained over many successful years in business, we walked away understanding our need for purpose and setting and pursuing our goals.
Marcia’s presentation would suit small intimate audiences or large conferences.
DW Behind Closed Doors Pty Ltd
Excellent. Marcia’s presentation was very motivating when she shared her career experiences with us. She presented very well.
ORIX Australia Corporation
A very professional, dynamic but credible presentation. Marcia practices what she says and it comes through. Our entire team were impressed and stimulated.
Rhone Poulenc Rorer.
Marcia’s presentation was very motivating when she shared her experiences with us.
You have surpassed a lot of challenges and made them into opportunities-thank you for your inspiration.
Department of State Development
Thank you for your excellent address to the Property Council of Australia-we have had great feedback.
Property Council of Australia
I was enthused and motivated by such positivism.
Swinburne University of Technology
Your speech certainly provided our business owners with great information to help them build their businesses.
City of Maroondah
Your presentation was excellent.
The feedback from all those who heard you speak was positive and enthusiastic
Bank of Melbourne
Your really were an incredible inspiration to us all. Your belief is that the principles of quality, total customer focus, motivated people and great systems apply across all businesses. May I say that you were the quality product, the audience was totally focused, you motivated us!.
Lake Bolac development Association Inc.