Liam Malone Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Liam Malone
- Liam Malone is a retired blade-running Paralympian and business developer.
- He broke the Paralympic record held by Oscar Pistorius for men's 200m T44 final. This saw him take two gold medals and a silver medal at the 2016 Paralympic Games.
- Since retiring as a Paralympian, Liam now works as a business developer for Artificial Intelligence start-up Soul Machines,
- Liam has been awarded the Key to the City of Nelson, the 2016 M2 New Zealand Man of the Year, Halberg disabled sports person of the year, and made Member of New Zealand's Order of Merit.
Topics for Liam Malone
- Mastering Leadership
- Entrepreneurship & Entrepreneurs
- Science & Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Lifestyle & Wellbeing
- Mental Health
- Challenge & Adventure
- Inspiring Stories
- Politics & Advocacy
- Olympics & Paralympics