- Kurt was a Gold medal winner and Australian Flag bearer at the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.
- He is the winner of some of the world's most prestigious marathons including London, Paris, Rome and Los Angeles, and 5 times winner in Chicago and New York.
- He has won 13 Paralympic medals across 5 games and is a 6 times world champion from 800m to marathon.
- Kurt has been a winning crew member of the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race.
- He is well known for his amazing feat of crawling the 96km Kokoda track.
- Kurt is actively involved in various charities as a board member, patron and ambassador.
- In 2005, Kurt was awarded an OAM
- In 2018 received an even higher honour, an AO and in 2019 was awarded NSW Australian of the Year in 2019.
- Anchor of Seven's Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games coverage, including the opening and closing ceremonies.
- Determination in life
- Overcoming every obstacle
- Gold medalist at the Beijing Paralympics
Kurt's message was very inspiring - he was very relatable, easy to listen to and I could have listened to him for hours.
Australian Pipelines and Gas Association
Kurt knew how to engage with the students from the outset. His material was presented with such passion, and, was very much on point for what we asked. His stories are amazing, and he was able to reach the students with them. You could have heard a pin drop.
Hunter Valley Grammar School
You could hear a pen drop during his address and Kurt was exceedingly relatable and generous with his time with the attendees.
Western Downs Regional Council
Kurt was absolutely amazing. We had an audience of 1,200 and you could hear a pin drop they were so engaged and raved about his presentation days after. He also received a well deserved standing ovation. Outstanding!
St John Ambulance
Amazing Speaker. He had everyone in the room hanging on every word.
Kurt was raw, impactful and authentic. Couldn’t have asked for a better speaker to talk about resilience.
It was a joy to have Kurt speak at Northeast Health’s Excellence Awards night . The large audience of over 250 staff and community members were captivated by his extraordinary story, and the impact of his messages will stay with us all into the future. Everyone needs to have the privilege of listening to this remarkable Australian.
Northeast Health Wangaratta
Feedback from audience who have seen a lot of speakers in their time was ‘best speaker they have heard ever!’
Kurt delivered an incredibly powerful and meaningful keynote at our annual Blackboard Teaching & Learning Conference. His presentation was a highlight for everyone. Our delegates were deeply moved by his story, and the feedback we have received was overwhelmingly positive. Kurt was very generous with his time and it was an absolute pleasure to meet him.
Accurate, concise and meaningful negotiations. Thanks!
Lord's Tavern Northern NSW
Association of Independent Schools NSW
Kurt was OUTSTANDING! The feedback we have received internally was overwhelmingly positive and the overall rating our opening session received from almost 200 delegates who responded was 9 out of 10. His story is truly amazing and he is an amazing man. This really added to our opening plenary session and provided people the motivation to engage them for a great week ahead of the conference. He is truly an inspiration…thank you for speaking at our conference, you are one in a million!