Kirryn Zerna Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kirryn Zerna
- Keynote Speaker, facilitator, and MC: Once confused as an Australian popstar in Capri (almost fulfilling her childhood ambition haha), she’s since traded singing for speaking to help leaders and brands have an a-ha moment & imagine new ways of doing things.
- Brand and Communications Specialist: It all began with a communications campaign influencing 40,000 Westpac employees to become Our Tomorrow champions and take small steps towards sustainability, and now she’s obsessed with how to lead, inspire, and affect change. After years as a communications specialist, if you could communicate it, she’s probably done it, and now helps organisations to connect better for better results.
- Small Business and Online Influence: Kirryn’s helped thousands of small businesses in the last 6 years, creating workshops for the Business Connect program (NSW) and Australian Small Business Advisory Services (federal) programs. She’s also written a book called The Stand out Effect to help leaders get known and grow online.
- Life long learner & board enthusiast: B Comm, M Mgt and GAICD and a Non-Executive Director on two not-for-profit boards.
- What else? Kirryn is married to an amazing press photographer, has two adorable kids, and loves conversations about business, travel or faith over a good South Aussie red.
Topics for Kirryn Zerna
- Rehumanising connection – Rebuilding relationships in a digital age
Do you want to unlock the spark of connection that fuels the world’s best leaders and teams? After years of disruption and the advancement of enabling technologies, changing rhythms of work and play, and the turning tide of generational change (hello Gen Z), there's an urgent need to reset the way leaders and teams connect and communicate.
Rehumanising Connection is a keynote that explores the art and science of human connection and how leaders, teams and brands can build stronger, more authentic relationships for greater success. It’s about intentionally unlocking the interpersonal chemistry that cultivates high performance at work; creating better leaders and more engaged teams that revitalise any workplace culture and puts passion into action.
In this interactive, inspiring, and action-oriented session your leaders and teams will discover:
- Strategies to foster genuine rapport and build trust with the chemistry of connection.
- Actionable tips to renew their rhythms of relationship and communication.
- Refreshment and inspiration that ignites their culture, customers and community and sustains positive change.
- Stand out marketing – Think like a content creator, grow like a boss
In today's crowded marketplace, brands that stand out are the ones doing something different. With the explosive growth of TikTok and the shifting consumer and marketing preferences influenced by Gen Z, the landscape has changed for marketers everywhere. What truly sets successful brands apart is their ability to bring human connection and storytelling back into their marketing.
So, how can your business differentiate itself in this complex and noisy space? How can you create compelling content that stays on-trend, resonates authentically with their customers, and maintains their brand identity? The answer lies in finding your unique style, leaving your mark, and cultivating deeper customer connections. That's how you'll grow your influence, expand your audience, and succeed like a boss.
In this hands-on and fun session, audiences will learn:
- Latest trends to stand out and get noticed online, from TikTok to video to Artificial Intelligence.
- Three key elements to unlock your stand-out marketing strategy that deeply connects with your customers (that’s also easy to apply).
- A practical hands-on “content curious” session that demystifies the wonder of content creation and customer savvy marketing strategies. Get ready to create in your seats and take your marketing to the next level!
- Become your best influencer - Build brands that ooze affinity with customers, colleagues and teams
In this age of online influence, a leader's success depends on their ability to influence others. Whether you're seeking to establish your reputation within your organisation or expand your reach beyond it, the power of influence can help you lead, team and live better.
'Become Your Best Influencer' is a dynamic keynote (or workshop series) that equips leaders with the skills, tools, and strategies they need to harness the power of influence and cultivate high performance in the workplace. From building better relationships to revitalising workplace culture, this program provides a comprehensive guide to becoming a confident, influential leader who makes a lasting impact.
During this practical and empowering session, delegates will discover:
- The three key elements to create a powerful first impression that inspires others to follow their lead.
- Irresistible storytelling strategies for influence, and;
- How to build strong and resilient relationships that lead to better results, relationships, and a better workplace.
Testimonials for Kirryn Zerna
Kirryn recently spoke at our Thermomix leadership conference. Her fantastic keynote session was insightful, engaging and delivered the outcomes we were hoping for. She was a delight to work in all aspects and we'd highly recommend her.
Director Sales & Engagement
Thermomix Australia & New Zealand
Kirryn was a wonderful speaker and facilitator at our HIA National Conference. Her session was interactive, informative and energising. She was lovely to work with and I’d recommend her as a speaker.
National Events Manager
Housing Industry Australia
Kirryn recently presented at our NSW Women in Credit luncheon to over 180 delegates.Her presentation was fun, interactive, and inspirational.All feedback received from the delegates has been really positive. I only wish we had booked her to speak for longer!!
Australian Institute of Credit Management
Every time I have worked with Kirryn Zerna, she has exceeded all expectations. Kirryn has gone above and beyond to understand the background of the program she is facilitating for. No request is too hard to manage.
Department of Education NSW
She helped to keep the online audience engaged the whole time. She is both incredibly professional and fantastically warm at the same time, making our delivery so much easier.
Fundraising Institute Australia
It was fantastic to work with such a professional speaker at our recent conference. Kirryn was part of a successful TED talk style segment in front of more than 600 brokers, who can be a hard audience. Her session generated a lot of conversation with brokers looking to do things differently and also our HO team on how we can support our brokers.
National L&D Manager
Aussie Home Loans
Your workshop has been very well received and has provided us with a framework to enable change in the way that we operate and present ourselves within the ever evolving social media space. I highly recommend Amplifying Your Online Influence by Kirryn Zerna and your book "The Stand Out Effect".
National Sales Manager
Australian Radio Network
Kirryn Zerna is one of the most insightful speakers I have seen in recent years Her knowledge of the subject matter - Social Media Strategy, commitment to her offering best practice to her students, combined with her dynamic approach was awesome. My team learnt valuable lessons. I strongly recommend Kirryn Zerna as a Social Media Expert.
Westpac’s Davidson Institute
I have known Kirryn for several years now, both as a presenter and facilitator and is very capable with either role. Her training on social media is outstanding having used her for training not only at my centre but for National conferences and she is always very well received by all concerned.
Western Sydney Business Centre & Chair Business Enterprise Centres Australia