- Widely recognised as an expert in branding, social media and customer engagement, Kirryn has worked for over 15 years with corporate and public sector clients, and thousands of business leaders and entrepreneurs. She LOVES to help them become Stand Out brands in their industry, and beyond, using the VIP brand methodology (which is the method behind the magic of standing out).
- Organisations that look to Kirryn’s expertise include Australian Radio Network, Aussie Home Loans, Crimsafe, Fundraising Institute Australia, Westpac, NSW and Federal Government and she would love to help you create The Stand Out Effect in your industry, and beyond.
- Author of The Stand Out Effect: Standing out without selling out in the age of online influence, a guide for navigating the mystery of social media.
- Featured in Inside Retail, Internet Retailing, Smart Company, Westpac’s Ruby Connection.
- Bachelor of Management, a Masters of Management and a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and am a Non-Executive Director on two not-for-profit boards.
- In 2017 was awarded the Kerrie Nairn Scholarship for an emerging speaker by Professional Speakers Australia; has served on their national board from 2019-2021 and was the co-convenor for the 2021 National Convention.
- The stand out effect
How to stand out online in uncertain times
Lockdown lifestyle has brought lasting change to consumer behaviour, with 4 out of 5 Australian households (almost 9 million people) making online purchases in the last year. With focus shifting online in these uncertain times, the brands that will GET KNOWN and GROW will have a sharp, consistent and compelling brand presence on digital channels.
So, how will your business stand out in this complex and crowded space? (Especially when you’re short on time, not sure where to start or how to measure the success of your efforts.)
In this practical and research-rich session, audiences will learn:
- Gain insights and inspiration from brands who have achieved reputational cut-through in this environment.
- The 3 elements of The Stand Out Effect to unlock your online influence.
- A practical blueprint for boosting your online visibility that you can immediately apply.
- The stand out leader
Become your best influencer
What are the capabilities that leaders need in this new blended real world and digital landscape?
When you invest in The Stand Out Leader, to help leaders quickly activate a professional presence with the capability and confidence to influence in-person and online, their message will be heard, their ability to influence will be exceptional, and they will be irresistible and irreplaceable with their clients and colleagues.
In this practical and empowering keynote presentation, audience members will discover how to amplify:
- The future of work is here now, with blended online and in person influence skills essential for leadership today. Are you ready?
- How to create a powerful first impression both online and all the time. How to define and design their personal leadership brand.
- Simple and immediately actionable tools for mobilising individuals to become influencers at work and online. Communication confidence whether using LinkedIn, presenting to teams on Zoom or internal communication channels.
- The stand out retailer
Winning the post covid consumer
Has the global pandemic brought boom or bust times? A little of column A, a little of Column B. For many eCommerce businesses with the shift to online, they have been grappling with growth and shuffling with the shifts of consumer behaviours like never before; with customer engagement, systems and delivery mechanisms stretched to capacity.
So, what will life be like beyond the mask for retail? How will businesses win the post covid-consumer?
This keynote draws on global trends and local case studies to explore the post covid consumer.
- Do your customers want same thing as they always did? Are they more or less loyal?
- The rise and rise of Gen Z and the sustainable, ethical consumer. Are you ready?
- The return to winning customer service and communication – how to keep loyal customers even in the midst of disruption, and who does it best.
- A practical roadmap for winning the post covid consumer.
It was fantastic to work with such a professional speaker at our recent conference. Kirryn was part of a successful TED talk style segment in front of more than 600 brokers, who can be a hard audience. Her session generated a lot of conversation with brokers looking to do things differently and also our HO team on how we can support our brokers.
National L&D Manager
Aussie Home Loans
Your workshop has been very well received and has provided us with a framework to enable change in the way that we operate and present ourselves within the ever evolving social media space. I highly recommend Amplifying Your Online Influence by Kirryn Zerna and your book "The Stand Out Effect".
National Sales Manager
Australian Radio Network
Kirryn Zerna is one of the most insightful speakers I have seen in recent years Her knowledge of the subject matter - Social Media Strategy, commitment to her offering best practice to her students, combined with her dynamic approach was awesome. My team learnt valuable lessons. I strongly recommend Kirryn Zerna as a Social Media Expert.
Westpac’s Davidson Institute
I have known Kirryn for several years now, both as a presenter and facilitator and is very capable with either role. Her training on social media is outstanding having used her for training not only at my centre but for National conferences and she is always very well received by all concerned.
Western Sydney Business Centre & Chair Business Enterprise Centres Australia