- With 11 world records, 2 Olympic Gold, 2 Olympic Silver and more than a dozen Commonwealth and World Championship swimming medals, Kieren Perkins OAM is one Australia's greatest ever athletes.
- His sporting achievements are legendary, representing Australia at Barcelona 1992, Atlanta 1996 and the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
- Was also an integral member of the Australian delegation sent to Monaco in 1993 to bid for the 2000 Olympics. He and the bid team were successful and Sydney went on to host the 2000 Games.
- Has proven experience in managing corporate leadership teams, owning and consulting to a broad range of businesses and was a contributing partner to the creation of a golden age in swimming.
- For the past decade, Kieren has risen meteorically through the ranks of Corporate Australia.
How do we make good decisions under pressure and deliver our potential when it matters? Challenging times can make it difficult for us to keep the consequences and outcomes in perspective. In this keynote, Kieren shares how to recognise the strength within and how to bring out that strength when under pressure. How to build the right team culture around you, to create the support needed for sustained success. Kieren shares take home strategies to build and practice your resilience. Kieren uses his sporting and business experience to help others find their own potential.
- Overcoming challenges from Lane 8
An Olympic themed keynote.
- Building the right culture
- Change Management – the will to succeed
Great presenter; engaging, inspirational and well presented. Very friendly and welcomed photo opportunities.
Very good and had lots of great feedback from attendees. Lovely guy.
The Property Council of Australia
The theme of our Conference was “Destination: Excellence” and we chose Kieren Perkins to speak because of what he had achieved as one of Australia’s greatest sporting heroes. Kieren’s presentation was absorbing & engaging, and he had an excellent ability to draw parallels between success in sport and in business. All of our delegates got to know the man who is Kieren Perkins, not just hear of his achievements. 5 stars!
Leagues Club Australia