Kevin Humphreys Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kevin Humphreys
- Kevin Humphreys' mission is to lift humanity by inspiring others to have courageous and compassionate conversations.
- Kevin Humphreys has a depth of experience leading large teams in difficult, dangerous and complex situations.
- A former combat helicopter pilot who found himself contemplating suicide due to mental illness and a toxic workplace, Kevin Humphreys returned to flying and went on to be a successful search and rescue pilot.
- Kevin Humphreys is the founder of Cor Infinitus, giving dignity and respect to the families of those who have served our nation and taken their own lives.
- Kevin Humphreys is also the Mental Health Ambassador for AIRBUS Australia Pacific and a Community Ambassador for Mates4Mates.
- Kevin Humphreys has been featured in videos in the Australian War Memorial, books detailing special operations in Afghanistan and aviation podcasts talking about his operations and mental health.
- Kevin Humphreys is passionate belief is that mental illness is normal, manageable and recoverable for most people.
- Kevin Humphreys is recognised as the role model for the most recent Military Order of William (equivalent to the Victoria Cross) recipient in the Netherlands.
- Kevin Humphreys has a track record of achieving 25,000+ and 68,000+ views of social media posts on mental health and breaking down stigma.
- This is not a bunch of war-stories. Kevin Humphreys’ presentations will leave your team motivated to act courageously and compassionately, both individually and collectively.
Topics for Kevin Humphreys
- Mental health leadership - Leading yourself and then others
Recent national research shows how a toxic workplace is just as debilitating as exposure to trauma, whilst being in a positive workplace is like receiving a mental health inoculation. Which will you contribute to and how will you know?
- Discipline - it's P.U.R.E. desire
Drawing upon his own professional and personal hard fought experiences, Kevin Humphreys explores the topic of discipline in plain language. He not only motivates listeners for action, he also provides a practical framework to apply immediately.
- Perception, permission and purpose
Experience the highs and lows of Kevin Humphrey’s life as though you were there with him, then share the lessons of his journey. Walk away transformed and ready to take action in your own life and to inspire the lives of others.
Testimonials for Kevin Humphreys
Excellent firsthand experience regarding mental health and how good leadership drives improvement. Good points on how to look after team.
Very powerful message, stays with you. Should be rolled out further to all the company.
Fantastic presentation from someone who has lived through the battles and demons of mental illness and the tools available to help work through it.
Really good in raising awareness of mental health and removing stigma attached to it.
The second time I have heard Kevin speak and it still had a huge impact for me.
Exceptional – best of the week.
A critical message delivered with honesty and humility. Thank you.
Quite possibly the most compelling and deeply moving presentation / discussion I have been part of in a long time.
Mental Health Leadership presentation
Leadership Course Series
Kevin, Thank you. You smashed the stereotype of an individual with a mental illness. Having the courage to speak so openly as our keynote speaker and sharing your first-hand experience was compelling, candid and provocative. Everyone left not just informed, but transformed. You helped us understand that we need to be “doing it better” and that there is hope for recovery and the small things that we do on a daily basis can make a difference.
Airbus Australia Pacific
Highly recommended! Listening to his story, what struck me most was the personal courage he demonstrated time and again. Kevin’s messages are positive and he is living proof that despite PTSD, you can get back to the top of your game.
Senior Manager Defence Liaison
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
Kevin was an incredibly engaging speaker with a remarkable story to tell. Kevin’s telling of how he reached the top of his game in the military and then experiencing the depths of PTSD and depression, followed by working his way out from those dark days is motivating and inspirational. Kevin’s messages are powerful and important; his story is one you need to hear.
Corporate Affairs Manager
Commonwealth Superannuation Corporation
Kevin has a gift for sharing insights and spreading empathy and compassion. He is an excellent presenter.
I enjoyed the presenter and how he engaged the audience … great session.
I intend to be more open minded and empathetic about mental illness.
Listen more to my feelings try to be aware of mental health issues.
Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
I’ve never seen a room of 160+ construction workers so silent – you could’ve heard a pin drop.
Kevin gave a heartfelt and illuminating presentation at our conference. Thank you for putting us in touch with Kevin – it was the best thing we did.
Aged care conference organiser