Kelly Cartwright Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Kelly Cartwright
- At 15, Kelly Cartwright's life changed forever after being diagnosed rare and aggressive form of cancer and forced to have her right leg amputated.
- She was the first above knee amputee woman to climb to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro in 2009.
- In 2012 she rose to the top in Long Jump, setting a new world record; claimed the gold medal; and ran a personal best in the 100m to claim silver in London at the 2012 Paralympic Games.
- After retiring from athletics, Kelly took up powerlifting, representing Australia at the World Championships and the Commonwealth Games.
- She is an ambassador for Rare Cancers and Make-A-Wish Foundation Australia.
Topics for Kelly Cartwright
- Triumph over adversity
Testimonials for Kelly Cartwright
We could not have been happier with Kellie. She did an awesome job and our clients loved her!
Battistella Financial Services