Katrina McCarter Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Katrina McCarter
- Katrina is known as the Business Wingwoman and helps businesses (large and small) to better understand their consumers and clients to enable them develop cost effective, practical and results driven marketing strategies.
- She helps business understand how quickly any business can loose relevance and why maintaining relevance is so absolutely crucial to future commercial success.
- She is a leading researcher in consumer behaviours this research is reflected in her keynotes and workshops.
- Her keynotes and workshops are packed full of insightful and relevant case studies for the audience ensuring they leave with plenty of practical ideas they can implement quickly.
- All keynotes and workshops are tailored based on the client’s key issues and outcomes.
- Katrina is always happy to have a pre-confirmation briefing call with your clients.
Topics for Katrina McCarter
- The secret language of consumers: Understanding the triggers behind buyer behaviour
- The war for relevance: The single biggest opportunity for your business today
- No budget? No problem: 2023’s best ways to market with no money
- Generational marketing: How to truly understand buying behaviour in all ages
- Marketing with no money: Attract, convert and retail to ideal customers on a zero budget
- Marketing to mums: What Australian mums really want
Testimonials for Katrina McCarter
Katrina ROCKED our stage. In less than 5 minutes she had 350 people in rapturous applause! What more could I ask for?”
Katrina delivered a highlight presentation to almost 500 delegates helping our audience of optometrists and their teams better understand Gen Y and Gen Z in order to attract, engage and retain these future eyecare customers.
Katrina is a global expert whose passion and prowess is boundless and borderless. Her signature speaking style is smart, clear, logical, and action orientated full of case study examples.
Marketing to Women conference USA
Katrina’s presentation was full of great content and plenty of practical examples. We will definitely be working with her again.
Katrina’s delivery was polished and insightful. In a world where technology is personalising everything around us, it’s important that marketers think about the different segments deeply and clearly.
It’s been an absolute privilege to work with Katrina who is an expert in her field. Katrina presented at our annual Franchising Conference where she educated, inspired and supported all Franchisees with her 8 Steps program. Katrina’s warm, approachable style makes her relatable and someone I would highly recommend.
Playball Kids Sport Australia