June Laffey Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for June Laffey
- A trail-blazer in one of the world’s most challenging industries, June Laffey is one of only a handful of women to reach Chief Creative Officer level – leading a team of close to 100 creatives.
- June Laffey’s many accolades include: world first (health) Lifetime Achievement Award International Show Jury chair at Cannes Health Lions pharma jury (2017); Top 20 world CCOs (One Show 2020).
- As Chief Creative Officer McCann Health New York, in just 30 months, June Laffey helped almost double revenue and put in the teams and the ideas to take the agency from virtually unknown to No 1 creative health agency in the world.
- June is passionate about nurturing talent and giving back to her industry. She co-chaired AWARD (Australia), founded awards show Bravo! (APAC) and chaired the top international awards shows.
- June firmly believes we are in the business of creativity. Both are equally important. Pharma and health & wellness clients include Pfizer, AZ, Janssen, J & J, Novartis, Roche, GSK, P&G and more.
- June Laffey left her CCO position to set up a retreat and also concentrate on Executive Leadership coaching, with an emphasis on intuition and heart.
Topics for June Laffey
- Leading from the heart
The power of heart centred leadership to build success and bring change. Happiness, humanity, and harmony for good. Sharing kindness to build loyalty and change lives.
- Is spiritual health as important as mental or physical health
June Laffey left a C-suite role in traditional health communications to help bring through a new generation of leaders. Leaders who lead from the heart. Spiritual health played a huge part.
- Everybody is creative
You don’t need to be working in a creative field to consider yourself creative. It’s as much a part of you as your intuition. June Laffey will shine a highlight on both.