Julia Grace Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Julia Grace
- Julia Grace is an award-winning Mental Health Speaker and Educator who tackles a heavy topic with a lighter touch, focussing on practical outcomes for all.
- She shares honestly and openly about her journey, using her own personal experience with depression and anxiety, with hilarious and heart warming results.
- Julia was named the Professional Speakers Association NZ Breakthru Speaker of the Year & Educator of the Year with her unique mixture of Science, Stories and Song.
- As a qualified Mental Health First Aid instructor, Julia’s work is strongly researched, taking current science and breaking it into bite sized chunks for audiences to use daily.
- Thirty years of classroom teaching as a qualified NZ teacher has given Julia the skills to communicate using imagination and flair and create measurable results for her clients.
- Over the past three years, Julia has presented at over 350 events including live and online presentations, with outstanding feedback.
- Key Clients include Les Mills Gym, Auckland Transport, District Health Boards, Netball NZ, Trinity Schools, Kingsway College, Dress for Success, Vitaco Int’l.
- Julia Grace is a weekly contributor for nationwide radio network Rhema Media, (audience reach 770,000) featuring as their Mental Wellness ‘guru’.
- She also produces a monthly ‘Happiness Hack’ for Star Radio, a nationwide channel for older people and has appeared on Seven Sharp and Breakfast TV.
Topics for Julia Grace
- Be kind to your mind
My story of Mental Health challenges and an introduction to the tools we can all use for better brain health.
- The eobbly point
- Understanding your brain and it’s response to stress.
- Pre-planning and creating your support network for the Wobbly days.
- One degree of change
- The power of small changes to create big results.
- Julia Grace’s ‘F-words’ – putting tools in your Mental Health toolbox.
Testimonials for Julia Grace
I loved Julia's sense of humour and authentic approach while speaking. The practical handout and simple solutions in Session 2 were brilliant. Both sessions went really quickly as we were all entertained while listening with bated breath for every piece of advice. Beautiful voice- which gives change in pace while delivering content.
I personally, cannot speak more highly of Julia. Her flexibility to accommodate COVID restrictions and still deliver something personal, fun and informative was outstanding. Her flexibility in understanding what we were looking for her to present and then presenting on Zoom was exceptional. She was able to engage and hold peoples focus and participation despite the zoom limitations.
Citylife New Plymouth
What an amazing, relatable speaker. Julia’s keynote made us laugh, made us cry and made us think. Her approach to the topic of Mental Wellness was heart-warming and provided tools we can now implement with our team. I can’t recommend her enough.
Head of Fitness
Julia Grace was incredible - brought insight and clarity for everyone to the area of mindhealth and good practices in this space. She brings such warmth and down to earth humour which then opens the way for people to hear the gold - the truth about the spectrum of mental wellbeing, practical tips and strategies to help everyone cope, and stories that show she comes from a place of experience, empathy and wanting to empower others. Julia was a breeze to work with - happy to fit in with what we wanted, totally adaptable and I believe would be relatable to any audience (no matter the age, stage, culture or beliefs). Her talk is extremely relevant and important to everyone!
She's the type of communicator who relates to a wide audience and personally I believe more people would benefit from hearing her speak.
It is a privilege to recommend Julia Grace as a speaker of the highest calibre. I first heard Julia Grace speak at an Association of Integrated Schools conference. I was amazed at her ability to relate to the audience on the often complex topic of well-being. I approached her and invited her to address KingsWay staff at the upcoming annual staff retreat. Staff were glowing in her praise, with many indicating afterwards that Julia made the staff retreat the best ever. Julia is engaging, practical and encouraging. I cannot speak highly enough of her sessions and have committed to engaging her to speak to our students and parents.