Ask about John Konrads
- John relates his real life experiences of success and failure, persuading the audience to broaden their horizons and think outside the nine dots.
- He speaks from the heart and inspires people rather than revs them up.
- Being bluntly honest about his own shortcomings, he establishes a rapport with his listeners, resulting in usable information and knowledge.
- Winning Gold in Sport, Career and life
- Competitive! Do you keep your eyes on the ball or on the opponent?
- Coaching and Mentoring. Do you need to do stroke correction weekly? Champs do
- Team work. Why a Gold Medalist is part of a Team
- Depression in sport and the workplace