Jim Rogers Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jim Rogers
- Jim Rogers is a hugely successful former investment banker, named by TIME as the Indiana Jones of finance.
- Is a regular contributor to Worth magazine and a business correspondent for Fox News’ Your World with Neil Cavuto, in addition to CNBC.
- His forecasts are featured in Barron’s, Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, The Financial Times, TIME, The Washington Post and many other domestic and international publications.
- He is a multi bestselling author of books such as Investment Biker; Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip; Hot Commodities: How Anyone Can Invest Profitably In The World's Best Market; A Bull in China; A Gift to My Children; memoir Street Smarts: Adventures on the Road and in the Markets; The next big wave; The future of Japan, A warning to Japan.
Topics for Jim Rogers
- War is not a good idea
- Teach your children and grandchildren Chinese
- Why Central banks can’t just keep printing money
- How sound are Politicians
- Why you should invest where