Jessica Wilson Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jessica Wilson
- Working with global leaders: Women Making Waves has collaborated with the likes of Google and Airbnb. Partnering with organisations such as The Chopra Foundation founded by Deepak Chopra and Caren Yanis who previously build Oprah Winfrey’s philanthropy portfolio.
- Jess will shortly be launching Waves Tech Ventures, which is a venture company specialising in emerging technologies, in particular AI.
- Jess is a leading voice in innovation, women leadership and tech featuring in publications such as Forbes, Huffington Post, Virgin, The Australian, The AFR, Vogue, Harper Bazaar, Studio10 and CNN to name a few.
- Previous speaking engagement clients include: Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, Google, McKinsey, EY, KPMG, Forbes Australia, Success Resources, PWC, Accenture, UNSW to name a few.
- Jess regularly speaks on a mix of business and mindset and was the opening keynote for Tony Robbins and Tom Bilyue throughout their national Australian tours (across all states).
- Jess has been pinned by Forbes as one of 1,000 entrepreneurs under 30 to change the world in the next 50 years, Smart Company 30 under 30 three times, recipient of Commonwealth Bank Australian of the Day award, EY’s accelerating entrepreneurs participant and was a global finalist on China’s version of Shark Tank x The Apprentice which aired to 15M people p/episode.
Topics for Jessica Wilson
- Emerging technology, AI and innovation
This keynote, takes the audience on a journey with touch points of existing technologies they know and use every day, to understanding AI (Artificial Intelligence) sometimes for the first time, to how these technologies will impact our world into the future. Jess is unique in how she presents the topic of emerging technologies, as a female entrepreneur since 16, starting her first tech company at 22 she scaled into 130 countries Jess is able to breakdown the patterns and predict what’s ahead in an engaging and easy to comprehend fashion.
- Experiential curves: A look back at history, waves of disruptive innovations such as the introduction of mobile, Netflix, Spotify and how this is comparable to AI.
- The concept of 'Zero to one' (inspired by Peter Thiel the co-founder of Paypal's book), explains how technologies create new categories that are adopted globally.
- The current wave: AI, artificial intelligence, what does it actually mean/do?
- What does the future of using AI’s like ChatGTP and Google’s Bard mean for businesses and team members?
- Women leadership
An empowering and insightful look at the current statistics of women in leadership, what the future holds, real-world case studies from Jess's career and how we can start to level the playing field.
- The entrepreneurs journey
From a small town as one of 6 in her year at school to pinned by Forbes as one of 1,000 entrepreneurs under 30 to change the world in the next 50 years. This keynote shares the story and key learnings from a mindset and tactical skill perspective.
- Innovation: Understanding emerging technology and how to stay relevant in a fast moving world
A look into what new waves of technology look like and how we have experienced throughout history, understand experiential curves and discussions around Web3 and/or AI pending the clients preference. Jess speaks on technology with the firm belief that we don't need to get caught up in jargon, it's possible and more enjoyable to learn about these new technologies in plain English so anyone can understand - simplifying and portraying the latest in an easy to understand format.
- Gender equality: A deep dive into the history of women's rights law reform and disrupting the legal system
Many women's rights laws were created 120 years ago when the TV was non-existent, women couldn't vote or open a business - there have been monumental women throughout history who have changed this via law reform. This keynote looks at history giving the audience an insightful look at the history of gender equality and also how Jess and Women Making Waves is using technology to fund and scale women's rights law reform working with experts who have changed an accumulative 45+ laws and counting across Australia and the United States.
- Resilience: Turning your ‘why’ into impact
Jess speaks with first hand experience of navigating a sexual assault lawsuit and coming out the other side successful. Lessons learnt from a mindset and resilience perspective. This is a very empowering keynote providing actionable resilience tools to the audience whilst leaving feeling inspired and ready to back themselves when they come across adversity.