- Jenn Lim has helped over 350 organizations and has devoted her career to cultivate meaningful happiness in companies, communities, and cities around the world.
- In 2017, Jenn was selected to be on the Global Happiness Council of Work and Wellbeing with the charter to scale the impact she’s made in even more sustainable ways.
- You can find Jenn speaking at events around the globe, working with organizations to create more change in the world, or starting spontaneous dance parties with her friends and family.
- Delivering Happiness
Experience the story of Delivering Happiness painted with colorful life lessons from your speaker. Your Speaker will share the philosophy that Tony Hsieh applied to build Zappos into a $1Billion a year example of culture as a brand. They’ll weave in the science of happiness to understand how happiness as a business model works, zooming in on the personal element to empower every individual to choose happiness. Your speaker will share the simple model that can be applied to YOUR organization to create change right away, illustrating key themes with inspiring examples and takeaways at every turn. Leave understanding how prioritizing happiness at work and in life can change the world more than we ever thought possible, one person and one company at a time. And how it is all in our control.
- How happiness as a business model = profits, passion and purpose.
- Why happiness leads to success on the personal (ME) and organizational (WE) level.
- Why sustainable happiness and culture change must start with ME, the individual.
- The OTHER ROI, Ripples of Impact: from the personal level of ME to WE to COMMUNITY.
- How to build a grassroots movement of happiness with your family/teams.
- Culture is Everyone’s Business – the significance of co-ownership and how it drives success.
- How key frameworks from the science of happiness can build personal & organizational happiness.
- How the Happiness Frameworks of Connectedness, Progress, Control, Values and Purpose can be linked to metrics, and why this is important in building a culture movement.
- The role of higher purpose in our personal lives and how to live our purpose through our work.
- Higher Purpose as a north star in decision-making and strategy for business growth.
- PECs – the secret that drives Zappos WOW service and exceptional repeat business.
- Stories and examples of cultures coming back from the brink, and scaling to new heights.
- An inspiring call to action to choose happiness, today!
- Happiness as a business model
Making dollars and sense of why an investment in happiness will increase your productivity, profitability and sustainability as a company.
- Culture as a competitive advantage
Over a decade of research shows that a culture of happiness is becoming one of the biggest competitive advantages in today’s economy. Happy employees who work with passion and purpose perform at consistently high levels, multiplying their effectiveness and raising business outcomes.
- Living with passion and purpose
Jenn’s personal life lessons and discoveries through her own journey with Delivering Happiness, Zappos and her passion and purpose to inspire happier companies and communities, that together, create a happier world for all.
- The story of CEO, Tony Hsieh and Zappos
Building an enduring brand through WOW customer service and a values-based company culture – from selling shoes to delivering happiness!
- Starting, scaling and sustaining culture
Key learnings and insights from working with over 250 companies in various stages of culture evolution, all towards creating a distinct culture of values that can be scaled and sustained for long-term growth.
I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to speak at the Patient Experience Conference at the Cleveland Clinic. You were the highest rated speaker of the event and I believe that it is a testament to your skill as a speaker, but more importantly a validation of your message!
Chief Experience Officer
Thank you for speaking at Toyota. I loved your presentation and messaging. You touched on so many topics that I know we can use immediately. You’ve inspired me to leave a legacy that makes a difference in my organization. You are truly an inspiration to all of us, thank you!
Talent Management Officer