Jenn Lim Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jenn Lim
- Jenn Lim has helped over 350 organizations and has devoted her career to cultivate meaningful happiness in companies, communities, and cities around the world.
- In 2017, Jenn was selected to be on the Global Happiness Council of Work and Wellbeing with the charter to scale the impact she’s made in even more sustainable ways.
- You can find Jenn Lim speaking at events [such as PayPal, Zoom, Facebook, Franklin Templeton, Lockheed Martin, Indeed, McDonald’s, World Government Summit, SHRM] around the globe [and in Zoomland], on podcasts such as Bloomberg Radio, The Atlantic, Newsweek, The (Jim) Kwik Brain, Guy Kawasaki’s Remarkable People, The Goal Digger, Hacking Your Leadership, Happen to Your Career, and The Dave Ramsey Show, working with organizations from Starbucks to Sallie Mae to create positive change in the world, or starting spontaneous dance parties with her friends and family. Jenn lives in the Oakland Hills, CA.
Topics for Jenn Lim
Wellness & Optimization, Future of Work, Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and more....
- We’re in a new (Ab)norm
- The world has done a 180. We’re living in the Future of Work sooner than we thought. We need to adapt to thrive (as individuals and organizations).
- Changes are happening all around us with VUCA (volatility uncertainty chaos ambiguity) and the FUD Factor (fear uncertainty doubt).
- Now more than ever...happier employees=happier customers=profitable, sustainable businesses (+ MEANINGFUL lives).
- But how do we do it?
- Start with the ME
- Why sustainable happiness and culture change must start with ME, the individual.
- Ways to be an authentic leader within yourself, your personal life and at work.
- What are your own personal values and purpose?
- Extend to the WE
- Build adaptable teams with alignment and accountability.
- Align your values to your behaviors.
- Embrace tensions that comes with change…and life.
- Ripple to the COMMUNITY
- Align your purpose to your company’s purpose.
- Use purpose as a NorthStar in decision-making and strategy for business growth.
- How living your purpose enhances your customer base and experience.
- How key frameworks from the science of happiness build personal & organizational growth and impact.
- Call to action
- What can you do today?
- Free tools to get you started.
Testimonials for Jenn Lim
I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to speak at the Patient Experience Conference at the Cleveland Clinic. You were the highest rated speaker of the event and I believe that it is a testament to your skill as a speaker, but more importantly a validation of your message!
Chief Experience Officer
Thank you for speaking at Toyota. I loved your presentation and messaging. You touched on so many topics that I know we can use immediately. You’ve inspired me to leave a legacy that makes a difference in my organization. You are truly an inspiration to all of us, thank you!
Talent Management Officer