- Jana Pittman is one of Australia’s most celebrated female athletes.
- Has won 5 World titles and 4 Commonwealth gold medals.
- Won a world championship just 7 months after giving birth.
- The only Australian woman to compete in both the summer and winter Olympic Games.
- Olympic/Commonwealth Games
- Winter Olympics
- Overcoming adversity
She was excellent. She has a close association with Blacktown City in terms of her work and training. She has done some promotional and fundraising with some sporting groups/clubs in the area and some people know her well from our awards night.
Blacktown City Council