Jana Pittman Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jana Pittman
- Jana Pittman is one of Australia’s most celebrated female athletes.
- Has won 5 World titles and 4 Commonwealth gold medals.
- Jana Pittman won a world championship just 7 months after giving birth.
- The only Australian woman to compete in both the summer and winter Olympic Games.
- Jana Pittman was inducted in the Sports Hall of Fame in 2021.
Topics for Jana Pittman
- Olympic/Commonwealth Games
- Winter Olympics
- Overcoming adversity
- Master of ceremonies
- Sports commentating
Testimonials for Jana Pittman
Great communication in the lead up, professional, great presentation, personable, chatted to delegates before and after presentation, very engaging.
Loan Market Group
Jana Pittman was down to earth, engaging and had a wonderful story to tell. Her story resonated with the team and they enjoyed her presentation immensely. An absolute joy and inspiration.
Jana Pittman was excellent. She has a close association with Blacktown City in terms of her work and training. She has done some promotional and fundraising with some sporting groups/clubs in the area and some people know her well from our awards night.
Blacktown City Council