James Tuckerman Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for James Tuckerman
- James Tuckerman is one of Australia's most successful digital publishers.
- In 2003, James departed from a promising career in corporate PR to launch Anthill magazine from the spare bedroom of his parents home.
- He has been named best Small Publisher in Australia twice and, in 2009, successfully transformed his print title into one of the Top 50 Business & Finance websites in Australia, according to Nielsen.
- He works and lives at the coal-face of technology and social innovation in Australia.
Topics for James Tuckerman
- What challenges is your organisation facing?
- What obstacles are hindering the progress of your internal teams?
- What digital opportunities are passing you by?
- Is it time to reboot your approach to business?