- James Galea's signature card trick ‘673 King Street’ went viral and has been seen over 10 million times on YouTube.
- Innovative way of presenting his award-winning magic in the corporate arena utilises large screens and live HD video feed ensuring that every attendee (from 10 to 10,000) will have the best seat in the house.
- Was the face of the CommBank magic ads.
- Trusted by companies including CommBank, Microsoft, Holden, Ford, Toyota, Telstra, Virgin, AMP, IGA, Bunnings, AFL and Lend Lease.
- After dinner entertainment
- After diner speaker
- Celebrity comedian
Professional, funny, entertaining and magical! He is a MUST for anyone's event!
Civil Contractors Federation
I don't know how he does it, but James Galea blows my mind every time I see him.
He’s not like other magicians. He’s not…creepy.
We wouldn’t hesitate booking him again for another corporate event…
10 out of 10 from us!
I’m gobsmacked. He’s VERY good, VERY talented
Sir Richard Branson
James’ performance was lively, exciting and enthralling. The feedback has been excellent and your performance definitely helped make a great evening spectacular.
James was an outstanding choice for our event. He is extremely professional in his preparation and I was always confident in his ability to deliver a well-rehearsed, tailored performance for this group of business people and government officials...
…I highly recommend James for corporate events, from large functions to small VIP dinners. Feedback from our 450 guests has been unanimously positive.
I’ve spent over 10 years producing and running corporate events and James Galea would have to be one of the best entertainers I have ever seen. From the moment he starts his performance he has the audience captivated. He’s engaging, humorous and leaves your guests wanting more.
St Kilda Football Club
After seeing James perform live I had to get him for our annual awards dinner…He certainly didn’t disappoint and left every one of the 360 in the audience in total awe of the delivery of his show. A MUST see to believe performance that I would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking to hold an event.
James was great! He knocked out a tough crowd with a combination of magical upper-cuts and constant jabs of laughter. We're still recovering.
World Game Protection Conference (Las Vegas)
Truly entertaining… I can’t imagine there’s a magician on the face of the planet who could make him look ordinary.