James Fuller Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for James Fuller
- James Fuller has brought disruption to the traditional accounting industry, and despite not being an accountant by trade, has grown Hnry to become one of APAC’s largest accounting firms.
- James has grown a scaling tech business from a couple of spreadsheets at the dining room table, becoming a core advocate for the needs of the independent earning population and the future of work.
- He has grown a high-performing collaborative team, founded in lean startup principles, that delivers product innovation at a rapid cadence.
- James has led 4 rounds of capital raising in the last 4 years, securing well over $65m in funding from world-class VCs.
- With a background in startup coaching and technology consultancy, James has ‘walked the talk’ of validating, building and scaling a tech startup from the ground up.
Topics for James Fuller
- Portfolio careers and the future of work
- The Hnry story
- Startup funding and capital raising
- Market validation & overseas expansion
- Scaling agile teams
- Startup principles / business transformation