Jahin Tanvir Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Jahin Tanvir
- Jahin Tanvir is a 2022 Young Australian of the Year finalist, 2021 Young Canberra Citizen of the Year in Individual Community Service, Zest Awards Outstanding Youth Leader of the year for 2021.
- Jahin Tanvir has appeared as a commentator on ABC News, Channel 10, and ABC Radio regularly.
- Jahin is a two-time TEDx Speaker which he delivered both at the age of 20 years old.
- Jahin Tanvir was appointed as a UNICEF Young Ambassador for 2022.
- Jahin is a first-generation Muslim migrant, and a Diversity and Inclusion leader in his field at such a young age.
- Jahin Tanvir has spoken at events alongside notable speakers such as PM Scott Morrison and Barack Obama as well as at international conferences.
Topics for Jahin Tanvir
- Diversity and inclusion
Jahin uses his lived experience for empowerment when discussing anything to do with diversity and overcoming racism and discrimination.
Using leadership from a young person of colour’s point of view – CALD and from Multicultural background.
- MC and host
Young CALD person of colour for the diversity and allowing representation.
- Mental health
Jahin uses his lived experience with crippling anxiety and how to overcome it and be strong in endeavours. He also talks about CALD mental health and breaking stigmas and taboos.
- Youth empowerment
Jahin is a powerful speaker when it comes to young people and young people’s issues.
Testimonials for Jahin Tanvir
In an MC role, Jahin Tanvir ensures that all speakers in his session are comfortable and feel supported to participate. He works well with event staff and is committed to preparing to contribute to an event. He is enthusiastic and passionate about youth engagement and we look forward to continuing working with him in the future.
National Youth Commission Australia
Never one to let an opportunity slip past me, I sought Jahin Tanvir’s views about a number of these same issues while also enquiring into the mechanisms that would potentially be of most value in seeking the views of children and young people.
ACT Children’s Human Rights Commissioner
Jahin Tanvir speaks directly to the potential for greatness that lives within every audience member. His combination of personal story, wisdom beyond his years and actionable advice makes him the ideal keynote speaker, panelist or media spokesperson. Our audience loved him and yours will too!
Jahin Tanvir brings honest and insightful reflections and recommendations on how young people should be engaged at different levels of decision making, service design and delivery. Jahin promotes a continuous improvement approach to the delivery of services for multicultural young people. We look forward to a continued working relationship with Jahin and commend his readiness to support and mentor up and coming youth advocates to be part of conversations and decisions that impact their lives.
Multicultural Youth Affairs Network of Australia