- Ian Stephens is an influencing skills, transformation change & resilience expert. Used to open or close conferences or run highly interactive plenary session workshops.
- He was awarded Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) by the Professional Speakers Association placing him in the top 12% of professional speakers worldwide.
- He is the author of 4 books – The 7 Step Pathway to Mastery, The 7 Universal Laws of Sales Success, NOW-Powered Customer Service, and SHIfT Culture. His forthcoming book The Peloton Effect showcases how to make results happen…fast!
- Voted in top 20 inspiring business speakers regularly by Speaker Bureaus.
- 89% of clients re-book Ian for an additional event and 74% of clients have used Ian multiple times.
- Clients have included Wesfarmers Group, ANZ, Toyota, Isuzu, Mercedes, Ferntree Gyms, American Express, Mortgage Choice and Jenny Craig.
- Change Ready – Mindset prep for what’s next
Technology and globalisation – two powerful disrupters. Jack Welch said, “If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is near.” Transformation is a MUST for longer term survival and to thrive as an industry leader. Are your people change ready? Are your leaders equipped to lead change?
In this inspiring keynote, Ian draws on his experience over 23 years in assisting iconic companies and brands to do the mindset preparation for what’s coming next.
Messages and insights include:
- The Neuroscience of Revamping your Mindset
- Removing the fear associated with change
- Eliminating the barriers that come with transformation
- Self and team leadership when navigating change
- Influence – Adopting the Business Growth Mindset
You’re only doing one of two things, either personally or as an organisation: growing or rotting! Which one applies to you or your company?
Equipping your people or leaders with the skills and tools to be more productive, persuasive and in the right mindset may be the
most important work you do this year.
During this keynote, Ian draws on real case studies from his 23 years, spanning 29 countries, to showcase how to:
- Adopt the right ‘Growth Mindset’ to deliver the required results
- Remain resilient in a tough competitive market
- Use compelling communication skills to influence potential or existing customers
- Creative and instantly ‘use-able’ hacks you can apply the very next day
- Bounce Back – The Rhythm of Resilience
In this raw and vulnerable keynote, Ian shares the highs and lows of his career, from down and out with the creditors calling, to being named in the top 20 motivational business speakers in Australia. Using his journey to master the Rhythm Speedball (‘speedbag’ in the USA) as a metaphor for resilience and bouncing back, Ian totally engages and inspires conference participants.
Using safe humour, and tailored to your organisation, this entertaining keynote can include messages/content such as:
- How to develop your ‘resilience muscle’
- The 7 Step Pathway to Mastery or Outcome Achievement
- How to create the right mindset to overcome obstacles and bring home results
- Breakthough – to your best self
You know you have a better self! You’ve seen him or her show up, occasionally, do brilliant things, then slip away as quickly as s/he turned up!
In this inspirational self-leadership keynote Ian explores the key habits high achievers use to consistently live their better self. Ideal for audiences which include multiple roles, get ready to:
- Explore where you fit on ‘The Consistency Bell Curve’
- Learn the 4 things successful people do before 8am
- Be introduced to a key practice common both to high achievers and those with high happiness
Your keynote resonated with our 130 Leaders, reinforcing our mantra that great customer-care behaviours are critical for Catholic Healthcare. The feedback has been outstanding and your delivery and content is still being talked about, 2 months after the event. Your afternoon workshop on ethical and values-based relationship building was delivered right on brief. We also appreciated the wonderful humour, audience engagement and tailored aspect of your sessions that really go to the core of what we wanted to achieve. I am sure you will be doing more for us in the future – stay tuned.
The feedback from our off-site yesterday has been extremely positive and you hit a great balance between new and experienced staff. The way you personalized your speech to us was very impressive and appreciated. Thanks for spreading a bit of the Ian Stephens magic through Pepper Money.
Learning and Development Manager
I was very impressed with Ian’s message; he provided some great insight into the need to stay focused. I was more impressed, however, with the method he employs to have his message stick. I have had the privilege of experiencing many speakers and trainers over the years and can honestly say Ian was among the best. His lessons are long lasting unlike some where you struggle to remember a week later. I have been training sales people for 30 years now and have been speaking to groups as part of my community service commitments – we were all treated to something special with Ian Stephens and I look forward to future opportunities to have him involved with the training of our people.
Pure Water Systems
Ian is a polished well rounded presenter/facilitator, with real world content and offered real life solutions to our sales managers. The internal feedback was excellent.
Isuzu Australia Limited
A true professional. Engaging and dynamic. His use of stories and humour made a real impact on the team. The tools and processes he introduced and implemented played a major role in our turn around from 20% down, to now being 40% ahead of budget YTD.
National Sales Director
Sensis SME Online
Ian was great and we received nothing but positive praises from our delegates. Ian, thank you once again for the wonderful presentation, our delegates had been using some of your key words to drive their activity up. Definitely one of the highlights for this year’s conference!
Frontline Recruitment Group
It is rare to find quality inspiring and relevant keynote speakers that can also successfully fulfil an MC role, as well as facilitate and train a customised workshop. You delivered on all three elements! Your pre-event research and preparation in order to understand and deliver on our client’s key objectives was exemplary. Your ability to interject corporate humour where appropriate energised the audience. As the event organisers, we greatly appreciated your focus on ensuring that the events ran to their tight time-frames as well as your flexibility during the events. The feedback from our client and the delegates has been fantastic.
Ian was the ideal MC for our audience. He had clearly done a lot of background work and was fully prepared for each session and event. He engaged the delegates extremely well and his delivery style was both professional and entertaining. I would definitely recommend Ian and use him again for future events.
Australian Glass & Glazing Association Inc.
Network Marketing Pty. Ltd.
Ian was a great addition to the conference. Direct comments from the client were that he related to the audience, did his research and everyone left with a new idea.
Ian delivered an energy packed workshop, keeping interest level high amongst the small and medium business audience during the session. Delegate feedback was that the material was relevant to their workplaces.
Australasian Wire Industry Association Inc.
The feedback from our off-site yesterday has been extremely positive and you hit a great balance between new and experienced staff. The way you personalised your speech to us was very impressive and appreciated. Thanks for spreading a bit of the Ian Stephens magic through Pepper Money.