- Leading expert on employee engagement in Australia, specialising in employee driven engagement.
- Professional Speakers Australia Hall of Fame Speaker and Educator of the Year.
- Author of a number of books including ‘People Glue: Employee Engagement & Retention Solutions That Stick!’, and ’52 Strategies to Work Life Balance’.
- Ian has presented at events for most of Australia's Top 10 companies and many award winning Best Employers and his speaking and training work has taken him around the world.
- Ian Hutchinson has been profiled in the mainstream media such as The New York Times, The Australia Financial Review, Business Review Weekly, The Today Show (Channel 9), Today Tonight (Channel 7) and Reality Bites (ABC).
- He has run employee engagement programs for organisations such as Toyota, Westpac, AMP, BT, CBA, NAB, ANZ, Coke, Pepsi, Lend Lease, Macquarie Bank, Randstad, Mallesons, PwC, Ernst & Young, Deloitte
- People Glue: Maximising Performance & Productivity with Employee Driven Engagement
Looking for practical ways to build employee engagement and motivation within your teams? This session will maximise leaders & managers ability to confidently unlock employee engagement, motivation and performance.
- Understand the 7 drivers of employee engagement and motivation
- Learn how team members can drive team engagement themselves
- Discover some quick win tools to help create a win-win culture
- Leaders will start to build a customised team engagement plan (TEP), to help maximise productivity and performance.
- Self Leadership: Unlocking Your Potential In Work and Life
Empower individuals to take control of their own engagement in work and life, creating a motivated, self-responsible culture.
- Take more responsibility for their own self-leadership, work, life and personal finances
- Create personal engagement plans (PEP) for improving motivation and engagement by as much as 80%
- Develop strategies for improving job fulfilment by as much as 90%
- Create action plans to have more informed discussions with their manager/leader
Ian prompted transformational change in our organisation. He is a game-changer!
Ian’s performance was nothing short of outstanding…. Incredible
Ian's deep insights into self-leadership and individual/team engagement are thought provoking and ideal for leaders looking for practical ways to build empowerment within their teams.
Business Unit Head
Our Hewitt Employee Engagement scores have gone up 9 points in the last 12 months - thanks for your continuing help in becoming a genuine Employer of Choice
Ian’s work was a critical element in our Hewitt engagement scores moving from 46% to 73%. He combines a deep knowledge of human motivation and behavioural change with real world practical processes to make change simple.
Head of Organisational Development
Ian’s work on the Employee [Activated] Engagement is a new generation philosophy for insightful HR, people leaders and employees.
The highlight of the conference and I am already seeing the results. He is a passionate and engaging speaker with a wealth of knowledge on the subject.
So engaged, even I asked a question.
Back of Room AV Guy
My life is out of control, and he just smacked me between the eyes!!!
Top 10 Holiday Parks