Guy Russo Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Guy Russo
- Guy Russo is one of Australia’s most outstanding CEO’s in the 21st Century.
- He has served on numerous international task forces within the global corporation.
- In recent times, Guy was appointed CEO of Target whilst remaining in his role as CEO of Kmart.
- Formerly with the McDonald’s Corporation, Guy served as Managing Director and CEO of the Australian business and President of McDonald’s Greater China.
- Throughout his business career Mr Russo has pursued a passion for life-saving children’s charities. He served as Chairman of Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) in Australia, board member of the charity in Hong Kong and ushered in the establishment of RMHC in China as well as President of global non-profit OneSky, for orphaned and at-risk children.
- He ran his own consulting firm in Asia advising public and private ventures with interests in China and wider regions
- He is widely regarded as one of Australia’s most outstanding CEO’s and winner of numerous awards.
- He is a brilliant speaker who talks about the basics of business which is what every organisation requires.
Topics for Guy Russo
- The ingredients for success.
- Internal customer focus is just as important as external customer focus.
- Turning an organisation around.
- Retailing in the 21st century.
- Making profits in changing times.
Testimonials for Guy Russo
Guy Russo, was my guest speaker at a conference that I organised. The feedback straight after and in our post-event survey. His message was clear and simple, he was a great keynote speaker.
Guy received excellent feedback in our post event survey. His simple messaging was highly effective. Great keynote speaker.
Guy’s presentation was outstanding and one of the best presentations we have ever seen at a franchise conference.
National Franchise Convention
Guy’s message was brilliant and simple and showed what are the ingredients for success.
Real Estate Institute of Victoria
Guy is the best CEO I have met in my 30 years in business.