- Gregory Burns is an internationally recognized athlete having set world records and won gold medals in 3 consecutive Paralympic Games. Also an avid, hiker, scuba diver, surfer and biker, Gregory completed several IronMan events after the age of 48, proving that we all must continue to challenge and change ourselves for the better.
- Gregory’s story speaks to the winner in all of us. His dynamic Keynote Presentations, utilizing dramatic slides and video footage, challenges audiences to question their excuses and assumptions in order to rethink and achieve their business and personal objectives.
- Gregory is an internationally recognize fine artist and painter, with exhibitions across 15 countries and being honored with the 2016 Sports Artist of the Year Award from the United States Sports Academy. He uses art making as a tool to open participants up to their own creative abilities, which have often lain dormant for years.
- Through this innovative team-building workshop, Gregory helps participants reinforce company culture and values by creating amazing artwork that staff craft in a collaborative effort that is a testament to the team and their objectives. The process of visualizing, humanizing and personalizing company culture creates a strong connection and ownership for participants while promoting staff retention and producing a lasting piece of art.
- Gregory has published three books in English and Mandarin and has been featured on CNN, BBC, CNBC, ESPN, CNA, CCTV and in The AWSJ, Time Magazine and The China Daily. He speaks Mandarin Chinese and captivates audiences across the globe.
Gregory's keynotes and workshops are also available virtually
- Recovering from Setbacks: The road to recovery - Keynote
Starting with the ‘the morning after effect’ and dealing with the inconveniences and changes brought on by the crisis, through to reprioritizing, where we ask what is most important and what needs to be done first, through staying with the daily routine while developing patience, until we emerge healed and stronger and with it the gratitude and celebration acknowledged through sharing the journey.
- Beyond Limitations: One Step at a Time - Keynote
This keynote stresses the winner’s mindset of challenging the status quo as well as internal and communal doubts while making the most of what we have. We must leverage the resources we have at our disposal instead of focusing on what we don't have.
- The Hero’s Journey - Keynote
Referencing Joseph Campbell’s seminal writings on the ‘Hero’s Journey’, this presentation identifies 4 stages of life that all humans transition through as they reach their highest potential. Knowing where we are on our own Hero’s Journey helps us to know what to do and where to go next.
- Adapting & Balancing Work and Personal Life - Keynote
Keeping a holistic view of ones activities both personal and professional this keynote illustrates how we manage our lives in order to keep ourselves in top condition for the long run. Gregory challenges listeners to keep their body, mind and spirit in top shape.
- The Artist’s Journey - Keynote
Embracing the artist within, this keynote reminds listeners to look inside to reconnect with their creative self which has often been left dormant since childhood. Trusting in our own creative abilities and being willing to move forward despite not knowing all the answers to what lies ahead brings us closer to our goals.
- Visualizing Company Culture through Art - Workshop
In this hands-on art-making workshop, participants work with their teammates to try novel new creative approaches in order to reach shared goals. This creative journey helps participants reinforce company culture and values by creating amazing artwork that staff craft in a collaborative effort that is a testament to the team and their objectives.
- Shared Mind-sets of Great Leaders & Artists - Workshop
While identifying 6 critical approaches to business and creativity which successful Leaders and Artists have in common, this hands-on workshop brings to light how creativity and business are intimately intertwined. This workshop is half presentation and half hands on workshop.
I have seen a lot of motivational speakers in my years, and I am quite certain that your talk will stand the test of time with my organization as having left a real solid imprint.
Procter & Gamble, ASEAN/Australasia/India
Your tenacity and perseverance in pursuing excellence in arts and sports is a reminder to all of us that we should not impose mental limitations on ourselves and to keep trying. Your session was very successful and you were able to engage our agency force because you are very genuine.
Head Of Marketing Services & Events, Manulife
I feel that you gave much more than a speech - I had a real sense of you connecting with the purpose of the summit and going significantly more than the extra mile!
Gregory's passion to help develop artistic talent in the young and his drive to challenge the perceived limitations of being disabled, have not only served to inspire the children involved in the program, but also the Journeys team and the staff of Credit Suisse as well.
Credit Suisse, Singapore
Perseverance, passion in relation to life and an ability to overcome adversity were the key approaches, which all clearly understood and appreciated in this demanding world.
Director of Corporate Security
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Our entire team from the Asia Pacific Rim truly enjoyed your motivational messages and left our conference with a very positive attitude.
Johnson & Johnson, Asia Pacific
Thank you for being an uplifting force throughout Equinix. You and your workshops embody all that I have come to cherish most in middle age: wellbeing, impact, community and creativity.
Chief of Staff
Gregory is literally the pied piper. If you could have seen how quickly he engaged the kids at the school...you’d be blown away. By the end of the whole experience, they were asking for his autograph and wanted their photos taken with him. Gregory and Angie are a gifted couple who so generously share of themselves, and it’s evident in the way they draw people to them like magnets and transform them in the process.
Corporate Citizenship, Equinix
Gregory’s workshop delivered a motivating message that truly inspired everyone to come together as one team working towards a common goal and fell perfectly in line with our theme.
Global Sales, Marriott