Greg Ritchie Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Greg Ritchie
- One of the characters of the game, and affectionately known as "Fat Cat", the burly Ritchie developed into a first class batsman who possessed wonderful timing when in full, glorious flow for the Australian Cricket Team.
- Ritchie played 30 Tests, scored 1690 runs at 35 including three centuries and seven half centuries. Greg played for Queensland for 10 seasons. In the year 2000 he was named as one of the seven greatest Sheffield Shield run scorers in Queensland's history for amassing over 6000 runs for his state.
- Since retiring in 1986, Ritchie has had a continuous media career. This has included two years as a part of the Channel Nine and Optus Vision commentary teams, and three years as part of Brisbane's Triple M's weekday breakfast show where his unique sense of humour was a feature.
- Greg Ritchie is virtually a one-stop shop in after dinner speaking, a motivator capable of inspiring corporate clients and he is a most humorous raconteur. He is currently recognised as one of Australia's finest after dinner speakers.
- Greg has recently returned from a four year stint in the United States, and is currently living in Northern New South Wales, and is a much sought after Speaker for both Corporate and Sporting engagements
Topics for Greg Ritchie
- Master of ceremonies
- Cricket stories
- After dinner speaker
Testimonials for Greg Ritchie
Excellent. Very well received by our members and guests. Very professional.
Civil Contractors Association
Excellent. Greg spoke extremely well, he engaged his audience right from the start, he was very funny and held a diverse and discerning audience captivated for nearly an hour. Positive comments from all parts of the audience. We all very appreciative of Greg's speaking on the evening. We gained a great deal of credibility by engaging such a well regarded and received speaker, Greg was a significant drawcard for a good proportion of the people attending and no one was disappointed.
North West & Caboolture & Private Hospital