Graeme Samuel AC Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Graeme Samuel AC
- Professional Graeme Samuel AC is National President of Alzheimer's Australia.
- He is the recently retired Chairman of Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) (2003 - 2011).
- Has wide experience as a Partner and Executive director of some of Australia's most prestigious Law and Finance companies.
- Graeme has a stellar reputation as a Corporate lawyer, including playing a leading role in takeover defences including BHP and Nicolas Kiwi among others.
- Has innumerable awards and honours in Sports, Business, Public Service, Business and The Law, culminating in his highest current honour, Companion in the General Division of the Order of Australia.
- Graeme is an outstanding communicator with a knowledge and experience of Australian Business and Public life that is virtually unparalleled.
Topics for Graeme Samuel AC
- Achieving cultural change. This covers Graeme's experiences at the AFL, in the health sector, and at the ACCC
- Dealing with the public sector - both at State and Commonwealth level
- You don't need a lobbyist, just some fundamental rules of engagement. This draws on Graeme's experiences as president of the Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry as well as the many public service roles he has held at State and Commonwealth level
- The art of successful negotiations
- Includes some interesting illustrative anecdotes on the many negotiating situations Graeme has been involved in with the various organisations in which he has been involved, including negotiations in relation to the NRL's media rights, State and Commonwealth governments, bureaucrats, professionals, lawyers and investment bankers and corporate leaders
- The future of media and communications
- What does Australia need to do to ensure its future prosperity - the economic "to do list"