Glynn Nicholas Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for Glynn Nicholas
- Award-winning theatre Producer – with shows in 8 countries, including London’s West End.
- Shot to fame early 90’s in ABC comedy series “The Big Gig” - creator of Pate Biscuit and Sergeant Smith – first TV appearance as presenter on “Here’s Humphrey”.
- Only Australian Producer to have the top-selling production at the Edinburgh Festival – holds box office records around Australia for his one-man shows.
- Consummate mime, musician, writer, director, actor, speaker, producer and MC.
- Award-winning busker in Europe, Australia and USA - was support act for UK Nylons, got sacked for getting too much attention. Is an idiot for turning down an offer to open for Michael Buble because he had never heard of him.
- Had it all, lost it all – the house, family, everything in his 50’s. It was then he found the gold and like a rubber ball, bounced right back, more content and happier than ever.
Topics for Glynn Nicholas
- Team building
- Staying relevant
- Dealing with change
- The secrets men keep
- What to avoid when it all falls apart (and it will fall apart)
- How to keep a hard head soft heart
- Why our affluence is making us miserable, fat and selfish
- Master of Ceremonies
A popular choice for MC, Glynn is entertaining and keeps the audience constantly amused – he’s relaxed, charming and has vast experience with one-off events and 2 to 3-day conferences. He’ll help keep the event on time and can act as convener when required. (Please note for any international work Glynn is able to speak reasonably good French & German.)
Much more than just a stand-up comedian, Glynn is renowned as one of the country’s finest mime artists, with an array of hilarious routines (sometimes including volunteers from the audience) He also sings and plays guitar with skill and ease.
Testimonials for Glynn Nicholas
Nicholas is a polished, clever performer who leaves us thinking about happiness, ambitions, career choices and more. His style is warm, charming and cheeky, with the bonus of intelligence and maturity...
Glynn delivered a key note at our annual dealer conference in Fiji. We were looking for someone to engage the audience with some humour while delivering the message of adapting to change and the challenges of small business. Glynn engaged the audience superbly with mime and audience participation while also weaving into his presentation key strategic business messages from our brief. Our audience is use to high-caliber speakers and Glynn did not disappoint.
There is in Nicholas a fine lightness, a way of holding his audiences, however confidently, very gently in his most capable hands.
The Sunday Age
Your performance at our Red Nose Day launch was absolutely outstanding…You were the consummate professional…Our supporters rated the launch the best ever…and particular praise was reserved for the manner in which you acted as Master of Ceremonies.
Feedback from many of our guests indicates that a great night was had by all ... ..and it's unanimous.....everybody loved your performance!!!!
Fosters Brewing Group Limited
We've had nothing but rave reviews about the evening and much of this can be attributed to your role as MC. Your professionalism and ability to captivate and control our audience with your humour was terrific.
Centenary & Events Manager
…Glynn to the rescue!! I knew that you would be funny and that the audience would respond positively to you but did not expect, in the preparation time available, for the material that you prepared to be so relevant to the Advisers and their role in AMP. It hit all the right spots with the audience. You seemed to understand their world and feed it back to them with humour, pathos but most importantly with respect. Your versatility, intelligence, humour and physical performance skills totally engaged.
AMP Annual Conference
Nicholas is probably the most talented and original actor-comedians exploring the quick-sands of human relationships in Australian today. A man of a thousand faces and stances, a vernacular wizard… who can make you cry of laughter….an evening of nonstop hilarity… his performance is polished and thoroughly entertaining.
The Western Australian