General George Casey Book as a speaker/entertainer for your next event
Key Points for General George Casey
- General George Casey was the Commanding General of the multinational force in Iraq from 2004 to 2007.
- He was promoted to the 36th Chief of Staff of the United States Army.
- As Chief of Staff of the Army, there were 1.1m people under his command, and he had an annual budget of $200b.
- He transformed the US Army to engage in a new era with new challenges.
Topics for General George Casey
- Strategic Leadership: Principles for Building Strong Leaders, Loyalty and Long-Term Health for Your Organisation
- Revolution Starts at Home: Leading Transformational Change in Large Organizations
- R-I-S-K is Not a Four Letter Word: Effective Operations in Uncertain Environments
- The Contemporary Global Security Scene: World Hotspots, Allied Interests and What’s Next
- Might is No Longer (Solely) Right: 21st Century Warfare